Are you Racist? Take this test

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for African American children compared to European American children.

:ehh:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between European American children and African American children.

Your data suggest little to no difference in automatic association between Weapons and European American faces vs. African American faces.

:manny:

It doesn't mean a thing, unless you do it on purpose you should see no difference.

Last edited:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I already know I'm racist...to a degree :youngsabo:

Daps
For my freshmen psych class we could volunteer for psych experiments like these for extra credit,and all the computer based ones looked exactly like this. They make it simple like that to focus more on data and the UI to be easy to follow
cool

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I don't need a test to let me know whites are rotten, vile, and evil animals that are not to be trusted. I'm no racist but I know who my enemies are.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Doggie, This is what sites looked like in the late 90's before most sites ran java and flash. WTF you talking about? How old are you?

Racism exists even in countries where the population is 100% black, homie. Blacks are racist too. We're as human as any other ethnicity and racism is part of our (as in every human's) humanity. Racism is based on fear of the unknown, closed mindedness, and most importantly the superiority complex.

Now the extent of said racism is another topic.

Yes, if there is a system that disenfranchises another group. If you mean name calling and other shyt like that from black people, you mean prejudice not racism