Are you Racist? Take this test

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Doggie, This is what sites looked like in the late 90's before most sites ran java and flash. WTF you talking about? How old are you?

Racism exists even in countries where the population is 100% black, homie. Blacks are racist too. We're as human as any other ethnicity and racism is part of our (as in every human's) humanity. Racism is based on fear of the unknown, closed mindedness, and most importantly the superiority complex.

Now the extent of said racism is another topic.

Racism is the power to do something with your own prejudice and that power comes in different forms such as government, law enforcement, media etc. Now tell me, what can blacks really do to whites that they've been doing for over four centuries?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism is the power to do something with your own prejudice and that power comes in different forms such as government, law enforcement, media etc. Now tell me, what can blacks really do to whites that they've been doing for over four centuries?

You're confusing oppression with racism.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Yes, if there is a system that disenfranchises another group. If you mean name calling and other shyt like that from black people, you mean prejudice not racism

I'm sure he was referring to the fights and genocides committed in countries like Rwanda which I wouldn't call racism, but tribalism anyway.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for African American children compared to European American children.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
/
L
you not having the power to oppressed people doesn't make you any less of a racist than the one that does and uses it

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
/
L
you not having the power to oppressed people doesn't make you any less of a racist than the one that does and uses it

Idk man, I think you're confusing prejudice with racism. Racism is a system of oppression, correct me if I'm wrong but apartheid and segregation fit under those categories and blacks havent done anything of the sort to white people. :yeshrug:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I remember taking this and was only mad at the fact that I couldn't remember what goddamn buttons meant what

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between African American children and European American children.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've actually had to run these tests on 40+ participants at my old school, i cant even run the test on myself because i know exactly how it affects the brain and what its trying to do :manny: