Are You Living In A World City?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
If you live in an Alpha city and you aint doing shyt... you a small fish in a big pond.

If you in a smaller city and doing things, you a Big Fish in a small pond.

Which do you think is better? For you personally...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Boo this list. Its another reason for people to take pride in accomplishments they had absolutely nothing to do with. So what u live in a alpha city, what is that really doing for your pockets if u broke and struggling in these cities?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Boo this list. Its another reason for people to take pride in accomplishments they had absolutely nothing to do with. So what u live in a alpha city, what is that really doing for your pockets if u broke and struggling in these cities?

It just means were more cultured, progressive, and worldly.

Our women look better too. :ohlawd:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

what city you in breh? :lupe:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Gamma-

Oh well, that just means there's less shootings per capita. LOL.
This year, we are on track to beat last year's homicide count, though. :(

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Wow...surprisingly Philly is an alpha city...were sandwiched between nyc and dc so we tend to not get our proper respect.

But i guess there are enough business hq's and important universities in the area to designate us as such.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention Philly is the 5th largest city in the U.S. I've lived there for ages and never realized that. Being 5th largest, in a nation this size with as many metropolitan areas it has, is HUGE.

Yeah its around 6 milly in the metro area and dc-boston corridor its like 50 million...i just thought we've become irrelevant in recent decades. It used to be the 2nd biggest city and had more people at one point. Not to beat a dead horse, im just a lil shocked. I always knew we were on the cusp, but i didnt think we have enough defining institutions to make this claim. Much like our sports teams...we were right there...but just a day late and a dollar short.

:thumbsup:

Now if we can get the olympics here we'll be good.

Daps
Wow...surprisingly Philly is an alpha city...were sandwiched between nyc and dc so we tend to not get our proper respect.

But i guess there are enough business hq's and important universities in the area to designate us as such.

Not to mention Philly is the 5th largest city in the U.S. I've lived there for ages and never realized that. Being 5th largest, in a nation this size with as many metropolitan areas it has, is HUGE.

But Philly like the 12th man on the Cleveland Cavs. Sure y'all better than the high school nikkas, and the best player at your alma mater, but in the y'all now in the cage with them silverback gorillas, and you straight lunch:umad:

NYC plehboi we piss on every tree and backshot every lioness:smugdraper: