Are You Living In A World City?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Me and my girl are contemplating maybe moving to Melbourne Australia next year. She has a lot of fam out there, and her brother has a high position at a bank out there. Says he could get me a job. Is Melbourne an Alpha city?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
One of the posters above is right. Being a regular folk in a major city doesn't mean much if you're just getting by and not a major player in the area. It simply means you have more access to entertainment. If you ain't famous nor at least making 100k+, what's there to be proud of if you didn't have much contribution other than paying taxes.

That sodium :ohlawd:

You're kind of right though.

The best and brightest people in the world leave their small towns to make shyt happen in alpha cities so if you're simply born there and havent accomplished much then there is nothing to be proud of. I was born in Toronto and Ive built a pretty cool life here but at the same time I feel like I should be in New York. Gotta do it the right way though, well see what's poppin next year.

Me and my girl are contemplating maybe moving to Melbourne Australia next year. She has a lot of fam out there, and her brother has a high position at a bank out there. Says he could get me a job. Is Melbourne an Alpha city?

Id visit first to see how you like it.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
That sodium :ohlawd:

You're kind of right though.

The best and brightest people in the world leave their small towns to make shyt happen in alpha cities so if you're simply born there and havent accomplished much then there is nothing to be proud of. I was born in Toronto and Ive built a pretty cool life here but at the same time I feel like I should be in New York. Gotta do it the right way though, well see what's poppin next year.

whats in new york that you're not getting in toronto?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

yeah, might check it out November/December...its gonna be at least $1600 for the flight. One visit will decide it all for me. But from what I've been told some good things are:

-very multicultural
-Decent public transportation
-Avg temp in winter is 13c/55F
-No snow ..:leon:, only in the mountains
-Tasmanian devils and Kangaroos :ooh:

shyt sounds like northern Cali, but the states ain't looking too good anymore with social security and healthcare.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why is NYC that high ? They got the stock exchange ? :rudy: what area got the companies that power that stock exchange :shaq: with out bay area, nothing in this world works, including the entire city of new york :umad:

so fukk a list that has cities

bay area the most powerful region in the world :salute:

the land of the real hustler :salute:

Silicon Valley could buy London and New York and get rid of you fukk boys :skip: yall aint bout yall paper :skip:

6783hwi1.gif