Are You Guys Handymen? My Lady Wants Me To Be More Of A Handyman But I'm Just Not Into It

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm so not into doing handyman shyt yo
I rather just call someone and pay them for even simple shyt
I have zero interest doing than handyman work

Am I the only one?
Not a handyman, I don't know shyt about cars, and she always telling me ya guys supposed to know this shyt.

Well man, im fukkin successful, I keep healthy, i'm book smart, I provide and shyt but can't work an electric drill.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
If you don't know what you're doing, then call a professional. Too many dudes end up breaking shyt because they're too proud to hire a pro. Doesn't make you any less of a man.

It sounds like she's turned on by the handyman type, and you're not that type so she eventually will see a mechanic getting his hands dirty and slide him the phone number.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Tell your girl if she wants you to be rich, you can’t have a working man mindset.

Is the time it takes you to fix shyt around the house worth it?

If you can demand at least $25-30 a hour for whatever you do, probably not.

Tell her to fix the shyt herself if she feels a way or hire a cheap Mexican.

:hhh:

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Not saying you should be a handyman... but there are certain things you should be able to repair/fix

About a month ago my kitchen sink was leaking.. the whole faucet part needed to be replaced.. I YouTubed it.. went to Home Depot and replaced it in a hour.. my girl saw me under the sink getting dirty and she told me later that shut turned her on... same goes when I’m doing yard work.. women love seeing men be... masculine :yeshrug:

You calling a handyman for EVERYTHING is :hhh: to her

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Not saying you should be a handyman... but there are certain things you should be able to repair/fix

About a month ago my kitchen sink was leaking.. the whole faucet part needed to be replaced.. I YouTubed it.. went to Home Depot and replaced it in a hour.. my girl saw me under the sink getting dirty and she told me later that shut turned her on... same goes when I’m doing yard work.. women love seeing men be... masculine :yeshrug:

You calling a handyman for EVERYTHING is :hhh: to her
Preach

Crude

Superstar
Daps
When I was working less and had more time on my hands I didn't mind the do it yourself projects as much...

Now days it's less headache to just hire someone to do that shyt.

I could change my own oil and put on a new set of tires on my ride myself, but it saves me a lot of headache and time simply hiring someone to do that shyt the same goes for stuff around the house.

Hurricane Laura hit and damaged some of my exterior fencing, I thought about doing it myself but I hired my little jackleg handyman that I use for small projects to come fix that ish. He charges me the low and I return the favor by frequently giving him small jobs at my rental properties, private building, and personal residence to keep money in his pocket. Its a situation that works for him and me, and keeps me from having to call more reputable contractors that want to charge me an arm and leg just to show up before any work is done.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I mean I can do a door knob
I installed a pull up bar by myself

But that shyt is super basic, I can do the super super basics, but that's it
Also i'll also procastinate it as well

I guess I should do some shyt but man my interest level is soooo lowwww on it
What's a good place to have a better handyman brain?