Are you excited about your next gen console?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It won't best tech device of 2013 beating out the gasp... PS4. Kinect and everything it was doing is till this day sorely missed by all who used it. People like yourself who didn't created another narrative and that's what you remember.

That narrative carries over to this gen so prepare for the onslaught :win:

Gamepass ftw :blessed:

Coli jinx activated :picard:
Whoever wins doesn’t matter when us the gamers win in the end because both companies pushing each other to be better

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If my PS5 explode I’ll hook up my second PS5 I preordered or the Series x:lolbron::umad:

tenor.gif

Daps
Not really. Total casual and all i play is 2k and cod.
Im not blown away by any of the graphics. Feel like the jump to next gen this time aint huge.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
If I got the ps5 digital can I just buy the ps5 digital games now ? N when will they start to download ?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I got the ps5 digital can I just buy the ps5 digital games now ? N when will they start to download ?

I’m about to preorder miles morales and cyberpunk in the PS store for PS4 since they both get a free PS5 upgrade...I imagine that’s the best you can do for now...but you obviously won’t be able to download it to the PS5 until you actually have the PS5 setup and turned on

also if you want the ultimate edition for miles morales you’ll have to wait til they add PS5 purchases to the PS store to preorder since that’s strictly a PS5 title

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I’m about to preorder miles morales and cyberpunk in the PS store for PS4 since they both get a free PS5 upgrade...I imagine that’s the best you can do for now...but you obviously won’t be able to download it to the PS5 until you actually have the PS5 setup and turned on

also if you want the ultimate edition for miles morales you’ll have to wait til they add PS5 purchases to the PS store to preorder since that’s strictly a PS5 title
I’ll probably just grab nba 2k21 for now n wait for the rainbow six upgrade

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Truthfully, I'm excited but I'm older. I've gone through consoles launches before. I understand being fortunate to experience this many times over but that might be dulling the feelings here. This isn't the teenage me, reading EGM, Gamefan and Next Generation mags, salivating over shyt. That said, I've held off on A LOT of games because of the capabilities of the new consoles so I'll get to experience some of the games that I've had for years but never played. Honestly, I've dropped over $1700 on this upcoming gen between the XSX and PS5. Throw in another $700 for the sake that I got my Samsung Tab S7 primarily for streaming Xbox games. All of that obviously wasn't done with reluctance but my thinking is just this is the cost of my favorite hobby like, Sony and Microsoft is dropping new consoles so I need to ante up, damn near a soulless business transaction. My love for gaming isn't gone, just the appeal of new consoles don't make me seek out the info like I used to. Maybe time, family and other things get in the way too.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Yep I ran my original ps4 to the end. It's going in my homes HOF down in my man cave.