Are you excited about your next gen console?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been 4k pimpin for a year, but I'm in the market for a TV that will do vrr and 4k/120. Those TVs just started releasing so if you didn't know that you have a shytty television yourself. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful nah mean :hhh:

Im not the type to actually look down on people because they have “less” than me, fukk I look like?

However I am the type call out cap when I see it. Dude says his TV was under an NDA:deadmanny:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Well whatever you didn't play before they will sell you again, if not this gen then it'll be a launch title for the ps6 :troll:

I totally understand word to @Kamikaze Revy :youngsabo:
I just don't understand how you skip one of the top 3 games on the system. Or why you would get any system at launch if you can't play. You going thru that midlife phase, you'll eventually get back to gaming but probably never like you once did. I'm happy for you either way :salute:

My TV is under an nda, and I got an interdimensional cable box so I'm watching this commercial about doors right now...

Gearbox boss thinks the leap to PS5 and Xbox Series X is ‘the biggest in console history’ | VGC

The cpu upgrade is significantv as well as other features like Ray tracing...

That remains to be seen

We didn't care about what :dwillhuh:
Having a console that wasn’t viewed as the best and viewed as weaker

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I play games to interact with people. I'm excited but I wish there were more multiplayer titles from the get go. With the PS4 we had Killzone and BF4, we don't have shyt this time around. MS really dropped the ball with Halo.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nah for either to be honest

been had 4k ... better fps doesnt justify way more bread and load speed doesnt bother me... that's usually when I smoke half a cig and text people back (I played those old RPGs where you take 2 minutes to walk through a door)
but having everything running stable and smooth IS a good tradeoff overall

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Having a console that wasn’t viewed as the best and viewed as weaker
It won't best tech device of 2013 beating out the gasp... PS4. Kinect and everything it was doing is till this day sorely missed by all who used it. People like yourself who didn't created another narrative and that's what you remember.

That narrative carries over to this gen so prepare for the onslaught :win:
i just want these game prices to go down, gawtdamn :francis:
Gamepass ftw :blessed:
:ehh: Of course. Feels good to be on the winning team four generations straight.
Coli jinx activated :picard: