Are you excited about your next gen console?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
a6kuu57zfk5dfxrc_1592226005.jpeg

:mjgrin: why wouldn't I be.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wifey nabbed a PS5 from Amazon for me. I wasn’t excited first but NBA 2K looks amazing, so I’ll probably get Morales and Demon Souls as well. Already did the 3 year GamePass Ultimate upgrade “hack” but haven’t secured a Series X preorder yet. Trying to figure out if I’m taking that week off...

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Cyberpunk higher FPS render distance texture quality. My ps4 and pro served me well but I’ve gonna Xbox. I’ll come back later I was debating pc, Xbox or ps5 since April but I realized you not getting series x power for that price on a pc

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Never played Demon Souls either but getting it at launch.
Well whatever you didn't play before they will sell you again, if not this gen then it'll be a launch title for the ps6 :troll:
Life, breh.

Busy at work and with family. Weekends (pre-COVID) was dedicated to kids activities and shyt...karate, soccer, swim lessons. It’s about giving my kids joy/time.

Plus I’m getting old and shyt, mid-30s.. don’t have the stamina to stay up and play. shyt, I’m about to go to sleep now.
I totally understand word to @Kamikaze Revy :youngsabo:
I just don't understand how you skip one of the top 3 games on the system. Or why you would get any system at launch if you can't play. You going thru that midlife phase, you'll eventually get back to gaming but probably never like you once did. I'm happy for you either way :salute:
what TV yo ugot @PS5
My TV is under an nda, and I got an interdimensional cable box so I'm watching this commercial about doors right now...
Not at all.. feels like the most marginal technical jump since... well the last generation.. the complete near lack of launch titles damn sure doesn't help either.
Gearbox boss thinks the leap to PS5 and Xbox Series X is ‘the biggest in console history’ | VGC

The cpu upgrade is significantv as well as other features like Ray tracing...
Yupp can't wait, PS5 has great games...
That remains to be seen
Y would I buy something I didn’t like? Clearly y’all didn’t care when y’all had tbe X and X1
We didn't care about what :dwillhuh:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Nope cos with this pre order bullshyt.. I prob wont get one until well into 2021.

fukk em

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Specs aside... if you want to use the entire history of consoles as a metric.. then do you really think this jump is on par from Atari 2600 to NES or NES to Genesis/SNES? :francis:
It's accepted that the previous biggest jump was probably nes to SNES with others feeling going 3d n64 was there biggest.

The Dreamcast blew me away.

This gen will be like the leap to SNES except the animation will be even more jaws dropping. With added ai characters can move and act more life like. The perfect example of this, everwild. Also the new 2k trailer showcases how player movement has improved and the ai should be that much smarter making the gameplay a whole new experience. tbc...
You really gotta stop all this cappin:deadmanny:
I been 4k pimpin for a year, but I'm in the market for a TV that will do vrr and 4k/120. Those TVs just started releasing so if you didn't know that you have a shytty television yourself. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful nah mean :hhh: