Are you comfortable or self conscious about doing #2 around your man/in his presence?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
shyts not cute b. she can do that shyt (literally) just do it discreetly.
You nikkas can too. It's not cute when yall burp, fart and shyt with the door open either.
It's all gross to be honest.
That's not even what this thread is about.
It's about if the ladies here feel even comfortable shytting in the same HOUSE/PLACE as their man.
Women literally travel to friend's homes or wait for hours (go through physical pain) to avoid their men ever knowing they shyt or fart.
As I said in here, some even avoid EATING in front of men because of scrutiny.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You nikkas can too. It's not cute when yall burp, fart and shyt with the door open either.
It's all gross to be honest.
That's not even what this thread is about.
It's about if the ladies here feel even comfortable shytting in the same HOUSE/PLACE as their man.
Women literally travel to friend's homes or wait for hours (go through physical pain) to avoid their men ever knowing they shyt or fart.
As I said in here, some even avoid EATING in front of men because of scrutiny.

I don't do all that, it's juvenile but I feel you. Alot of dudes do.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
#2 and female problems are completely normal though.
But I definitely understand where you coming from.

I know, I'm just a weirdo about some things that's just one of them. I guess it all ties into being self conscious

tater

Superstar
Daps
I won't do these things at first, but after awhile...

giphy.gif

And you've got to be out of your mind to leave your house to go poop because you don't want your man to smell it.

FOH :heh:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I poop at their place, at my place when they are at my place. I'm human and I am very comfortable in my skin and I date men not boys. We poop. Never had a guy complain. I truly believe you are also responsible for setting the tone of the relationship. You actually hate cum but decided to swallow his cum the first 20 times so you can "impress him", you better keep swallowing b/c now he expects that:ufdup: for the rest of that relationship. Basically, if you want to be able to poo and fart in front of him you do that early. You could also mirror him. If he feels comfortable enough to poop at my place, Imma poop at his place. He thinks the relationship is cool enough now to fart around you? Guess what Imma do? :yeshrug:. Life goes on.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe I missed this thread and I was actually tagged smh.

I will not fart in front of a guy. I just won't.

But when it comes to restroom and we've been together awhile. It is what it is. I won't be nasty with it but I'm not holding shyt in. Plus I like to shower after I poop.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all are gonna die early. That's posion and waste you're holding in. Chemicals, bacteria, and gasses. All because you don't want a nikka going :scust:

Y'all are gonna start shytting and pissing on yourselves too as you age. I mean, I ain't gonna complain :ehh: but if nothing else think of the social implications. Just take a fukking shyt ladies and be done. Half these nikkas probably done ate a dingleberry from your ass already and just ain't say shyt (please refrain on inquiring about my methods).

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I poop at their place, at my place when they are at my place. I'm human and I am very comfortable in my skin and I date men not boys. We poop. Never had a guy complain. I truly believe you are also responsible for setting the tone of the relationship. You actually hate cum but decided to swallow his cum the first 20 times so you can "impress him", you better keep swallowing b/c now he expects that:ufdup: for the rest of that relationship. Basically, if you want to be able to poo and fart in front of him you do that early. You could also mirror him. If he feels comfortable enough to poop at my place, Imma poop at his place. He thinks the relationship is cool enough now to fart around you? Guess what Imma do? :yeshrug:. Life goes on.
Truth

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I went to a park party & went into the mens bathroom to pee & walked out because it was filthy with piss all over.i then tried to use the female bathroom & it was worse ,the stinch was unbearable & i walked back into the men's & peed.ladies stop holding stuff in let it go