Are you comfortable or self conscious about doing #2 around your man/in his presence?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Careless. Bad with finances. Sociable. On another level with sex and you judge men harshly and compare them to each other. You can be a big time ho, if you are dark sided. Like have hundreds of sex partners just for the experiences. Go off at the mouth sometimes too.
jaden-gif-1488415000.gif

But...I....
- Am extremely careful
- Live my life on a budget
- Never had sex
- Am shy
- Don't like to argue

Whet?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I mean I'm always self conscious. If we don't live together never. But that's kind of hard living with someone for years. I've always been "prissy" my mom was like that. So certain things I want no one to know anything about so # 2 and female problems is still embarrassing to me with guys or anyone for that matter. I used to be self conscious about eating/chewing because I'm self conscious period.

But living with someone is different. Like there will come a point when you are around each other for like 48 hours straight or more. As you get older they know you are human so they know it happens lol. I wouldn't purposely do anything or have the door open or while they are in the bathroom with me. I run water every time I go to the restroom. I don't even like people to hear me go number one. I try to hide everything go while they are sleeping gone etc... but I sure they know if they are home. If someone is stressing over that then it wasn't going to work anyway.

Giselle

Daps
I would NEVER do those things around my bf/husband. omg. For tips though, poopourri works! If I had to go, I would use poopourri and go into a bathroom on a secluded part of the house. If it was vacation or something and only one bathroom, I'd wait until he leaves, or make up an excusse for him to leave and lock him out until I'm done. I can't poop in public either. I always wait until I get home.

& Jayne, I get what you're saying about the food thing too. Lots of girls are/were like that, idk why.

Cinna's post reminded me of another reason why I've always wanted an older brother. I think women who grew up with older brothers are better with men, are more comfortable with them and don't worry much about little things like this. They were probably never shy/nervous around the males they liked when they were younger either.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Man I'm glad I'm a man and don't have those insecurities, in fact I remember when my ex lived near campus in between classes I'd stop by her apartment any time I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it for the rest of the day (I never use public bathrooms since I'm basically a germophobe, so her location was convenient af:blessed:).

She'd open the door happy to see the kid and I'd politely move her out the way then run to the bathroom and while she's laughing and roasting me in the background, I'm handling my business with not a fukk to give like a real nikka:ahh:
giphy.gif

Smell my essence, Breh Beans! Smell my essence! :ahh::jawalrus:

I mean......depends :francis:

Dat honesty. The two realest women in this thread...:wow::salute:

With that said both of yall hold this...:huhldup:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't poop or fart. :mjpls:

Seriously though. If I have to go, I will hold it until he's sleep, gone, or occupied. If I can't find a way to go while he's there, I'll go somewhere else. Good thing my sister lives like a few houses down so I will just go over there lmfao. I also keep incense in my bathrooms and so does my sister so I always use them.