Are you comfortable or self conscious about doing #2 around your man/in his presence?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I mean I'm always self conscious. If we don't live together never. But that's kind of hard living with someone for years. I've always been "prissy" my mom was like that. So certain things I want no one to know anything about so # 2 and female problems is still embarrassing to me with guys or anyone for that matter. I used to be self conscious about eating/chewing because I'm self conscious period.

But living with someone is different. Like there will come a point when you are around each other for like 48 hours straight or more. As you get older they know you are human so they know it happens lol. I wouldn't purposely do anything or have the door open or while they are in the bathroom with me. I run water every time I go to the restroom. I don't even like people to hear me go number one. I try to hide everything go while they are sleeping gone etc... but I sure they know if they are home. If someone is stressing over that then it wasn't going to work anyway.
#2 and female problems are completely normal though.
But I definitely understand where you coming from.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
My girl farts on me all the time :snoop:

So I fart back and my shyts deadly :takedat:

But my mom would fart (by accident) and ask me to bring toilet paper growing up so I'm used to knowing women stink too

I would be suspicious to why my woman ain't going #2 and farting (yall try those silent farts at first then get comfortable and bring the horns out)

:jbhmm: like what she hiding

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It's not :yeshrug: I don't care she does it but it's just too crass to be farting and shytting infront of ya dude.

I don't care what the movies and social media say, its not cute.
Women ain't different than men behind closed doors. Now if your girl acting like that in public, in front of fam and friends then that's a problem. But when it's just yall, she should be able to let her hair down and be comfortable. Farts included :skip:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I don't fart around anyone. But I will sit on the toilet with the door open. I'm laughing my ass off while doing it too.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I have stomach problems so when I met my man and I came over his house I was a little nervous that I would have to take a shyt in his bathroom. Well I thought I had gas turned out the plaza azteca we ate gave me the shyts. After that I said fukk it:yeshrug: I blew that bytch up. But I had spray with me and he did to:youngsabo:. I'm still uncomfortable farting around him cause he tells me to leave the room if I have to even though he will fart right in front of my face:rudy:

Sometimes I tak anti diarrhea medicine if I'm somewhere, that I'm eating out but I wanna make sure my stomach is gonna be good after and it helps.

Its good for dates and road trips, etc

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Lmboooo. My mom and best friend are the total opposites of me. They don't care lol. My friend is funny she'll be like I have to poop, which always cracks me up. When we would go on retreats and lock-ins I'll go pee before I go shower (you still need to wipe your butt and wash your hands), but I never go #2 I'll hold that mess in until I get home, then I can use my bathroom in peace. I think some of my friends think I'm inhuman, Lmbooo.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Women ain't different than men behind closed doors. Now if your girl acting like that in public, in front of fam and friends then that's a problem. But when it's just yall, she should be able to let her hair down and be comfortable. Farts included :skip:

shyts not cute b. she can do that shyt (literally) just do it discreetly.