Are you bout that life ?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Oh , my fault.

You already know who they reserving those spots for..

chi-290x290.jpg

cacs smilin at your ass, that's scary sight.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I had to dap every Reagonomics post in here... this nikka came with the flame :wow:

Why ya'll even entertaining Wesley Pipes? This c00n OPENLY voted for BUSH... GEORGE W BUSH... even if you think elections are bullshyt anyway... how can you CONDONE... GEORGE BUSH... especially AFTER the Iraq War, Afghanistan etc...

Who you think is DYING in those wars? It's not the farm boys from Missouri... its the nikkas that the JUDGE said 10 YEARS in Prison or 2 TOURS OF DUTY... nikkas goin overseas to commit war crimes because the cops illegally searched them and found 2 ounces of weed which is a felony in some states.

Also some of these c00ns saying "Don't sell crack" kill me... when you got no income, dropped out of school and you literally STARVING, and your mans got some work and says "go ahead flip this and keep it"... you think your high and mighty moral ass is gonna say no? Until you suburb nikkas understand how nikkas in the hood really live and how sometimes it's a struggle between life and death for them, shut the fukk up about "choices".

And once they get caught? A white jury and white judge don't give a fukk about no struggle, no second chances. You could 10 years for a brick and Richard Goldbloomstein could get 3 years in Club Fed for 100 million dollar fraud schemes.

AIN'T shyt FAIR!!

Still using the "black man fighting the white man war meme" :aicmon:

As of 2008

385 Blacks

485 Hispanics

3034 Whites have died in Iraq

Do I even need to post the Afghanistan numbers? I didn't even read the rest of your non-sense. Just a bunch of white liberal lies you regurgitate. You don't know shhh about the military outside of "industrial complex". If you knew most Blacks in the military are in support jobs.

Usually supply, admin, fuelers, communications and drivers. If you ever seen an Infantry battallion, brigade or even at the company level you'd be shocked at how lily white it is.

Stfu and sit down you stupid liberal ckoon:pacspit:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Still using the "black man fighting the white man war meme" :aicmon:

As of 2008

385 Blacks

485 Hispanics

3034 Whites have died in Iraq

Do I even need to post the Afghanistan numbers? I didn't even read the rest of your non-sense. Just a bunch of white liberal lies you regurgitate. You don't know shhh about the military outside of "industrial complex". If you knew most Blacks in the military are in support jobs.

Usually supply, admin, fuelers, communications and drivers. If you ever seen an Infantry battallion, brigade or even at the company level you'd be shocked at how lily white it is.

Stfu and sit down you stupid liberal ckoon:pacspit:

You voted for BUSH

George W. Bush

BUSH

You made a thread on why are black people so unemployed?

BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU VOTED FOR BUSH!

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You voted for BUSH

George W. Bush

BUSH

You made a thread on why are black people so unemployed?

BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU VOTED FOR BUSH!

:jawalrus:

Change the conversation you fcking peasant.

"Military industrial complex"

"beez in the trap"

"bbut the elite made me do it"

Cats regurgitating the same talking points for the past 50 years.

You got some Tim Wise for me?

Some white priviledge talking points?

Some Van Jones? What you got man? I'm interested. Really am. At least hit me something that actually matters like the Moynihan report or something.

And yes my vote for Bush. We know about the economy and why it is. We also know Bush's Black unemployment never went over 13 percent.

:pachaha:

We know that 16.7 black unemployment in 2011 was the highest since Reagan.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

"beez in the trap"

Some Van Jones? What you got man? I'm interested. Really am. At least hit me something that actually matters like the Moynihan report or something.

And yes my vote for Bush. We know about the economy and why it is. We also know Bush's Black unemployment never went over 13 percent.

Only a dumb ass, blind, brainwashed black republican would talk about "Bush's black unemployment" without talking about the BUSH RECESSION. Also stop trying to denigrate me with your little stereotypes about "beez in the trap" or calling me a peasant. I don't know which white man has you gassed up thinking you can talk down to me like that but just know not only am I not a peasant, I am certainly more educated than you and clearly more articulate.

End of discussion.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

"beez in the trap"

:ufdup:

Very bizarre post..

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
But BrokeWave I really want to hit you hard on that meme breh.

Who you think is DYING in those wars? It's not the farm boys from Missouri... its the ****** that the JUDGE said 10 YEARS in Prison or 2 TOURS OF DUTY... ****** goin overseas to commit war crimes because the cops illegally searched them and found 2 ounces of weed which is a felony in some states

It's always the hood brothas talking this non-sense or thinking about Furious Stylez in Boyz N the Hood. Where did this shh come from?

There was a report a year ago about "blacks not recieving higher awards like the Purple Hearts, Bronze Star, etc"...That's because blacks aren't doing the bulk of combat jobs! There is an extreme lack of Black Male Officers leading Infantry companies and that has been reported on as well. I just posted facts and actual numbers that completely blew your argument up and exposed it as the lies they were and yet you and many others will probably hold on dear to this belief that

"Black men are sent to the front lines to die"

Lol so silly. You fools have no problem with weed and the reason why I'm against it so much is because the charge is petty enough to let you go, but it is a discriminator especially in this economy for the military. For a brotha or sista in unfortunate circumstances the Military can be a step up.

Naw better yet, the military is a STEP UP FOR MOST OF THESE KIDS and I tell them that. They can enter, get tuition assistance, go to school and more importantly leave the shhtty area they came from. They can pick a job that can help them on the outside. Engineering(carpentry and skill related jobs fall under that branch), of course Communications. A kid can join for 3 years, use the tuition assistance, get their AA. Get out do ROTC(pays for school) and after two years come back in as an Officer.

That's a 5 year plan for a 18 year old not doing anything with their life. But yet you'd rather spit out your outdated rhetoric, some talking points you got on some blog, "Industrial Complex". Lolz

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Only a dumb ass, blind, brainwashed black republican would talk about "Bush's black unemployment" without talking about the BUSH RECESSION. Also stop trying to denigrate me with your little stereotypes about "beez in the trap" or calling me a peasant. I don't know which white man has you gassed up thinking you can talk down to me like that but just know not only am I not a peasant, I am certainly more educated than you and clearly more articulate.

End of discussion.

Sure you are. I believe you are still in school. Talk to me when you get out and your future is grounded by student loans. More articulate. Good for you. Must be easy to articule non-sense. No white man or black man has granted me my self-esteem. That comes from within brotha. That allows me to stand my ground.

And I'll call you a peasant because you think like one.

@Reagonomics and Marcuz

:steviej:

Bush era was good to me.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
voting for bush, then asking about the unemployment rate.... :mjpls:

Lol Did you not see the "scheme" smiley I posted along with that thread? I only posted that thread because the jobs report just came out and I knew Republicans were about to hop all over it.

Within that report were the numbers on the black unemployment which stayed steady at 14.1 percent. Black youth unemployment went up though. Hmm suprisingly no one brought this up in that thread. I guess I'm the only who actually read it.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Sure you are. I believe you are still in school. Talk to me when you get out and your future is grounded by student loans. More articulate. Good for you. Must be easy to articule non-sense. No white man or black man has granted me my self-esteem. That comes from within brotha. That allows me to stand my ground.

And I'll call you a peasant because you think like one.

@Reagonomics

:steviej:

We're you standing your ground when you believed Iraq had WMD and was part of the 9/11 crew? We're you standing your ground when you supporting privatizing social security (attempted by Bush), Medicare Part D (unpaid for), the TARP, nation building in Afghanistan, PATRIOT act, turning a 250 bil surplus to the largest deficit ever, massive tax cuts for the rich (unpaid for), FISA courts, complete mishandling of Katrina?

Is that what you call standing your ground?

You haven't said anything of substance, you've just repeated memes and accused me of being "a white liberal". As such, I'm going to end this discussion because obviously you are bothered by some kind of self-hating disorder the way you constantly stereotype your own people. You are immune to facts and even tried to deflect this discussion to student loans.

Try again next time. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
We're you standing your ground when you believed Iraq had WMD and was part of the 9/11 crew? We're you standing your ground when you supporting privatizing social security (attempted by Bush), Medicare Part D (unpaid for), the TARP, nation building in Afghanistan, PATRIOT act, turning a 250 bil surplus to the largest deficit ever, massive tax cuts for the rich (unpaid for), FISA courts, complete mishandling of Katrina?

Is that what you call standing your ground?

You haven't said anything of substance, you've just repeated memes and accused me of being "a white liberal". As such, I'm going to end this discussion because obviously you are bothered by some kind of self-hating disorder the way you constantly stereotype your own people. You are immune to facts and even tried to deflect this discussion to student loans.

Try again next time. :heh:

And you started the deflecting by trying to discredit my original post in this thread because of something completely unrelated which is a vote for Bush.

Suck my dcki peasant.:takedat:

ETA: I never called you a white liberal. I think you've been led to hell and back by white liberals.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is some real heavy information you brought out, brother. I sincerely commend you for it. And I know it hurts to talk to these monkeys, but I know you love your people enough to still continue. These a$$holes don't realize that the white man is literally TELLING THEM that they're going back into chattel slavery, and these chimpanzees think you're "Trolling". They literally signed a guaranteed contract saying that these prisons will be filled at 90% come hell or high water. And they are privatized, so alot of "manual" work will be outsourced to them, further depleting the "liberal" & "democratic" white mans economy, so he can turn around and blame you ******s & wetbacks for not having a job and start killing you dead in the street, at least...the ones that aren't locked up for spitting in public. You negros are in for some serious shyt in the coming months. But don't sweat it, Obama got your back, son.

Thank you for your commitment, Reaganomics. I'll try to share this info to others also.

At how real this is :wow:
Side note, ya'll Internet Goons better start watching how ya talk, because the feds is coming for ya too :usure:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"beez in the trap"

lol at bringing up our unemployement stats in 2011 when EVERYONE is unemployed at a very high rate. everyone being the entire WORLD> thats such a DUMB comparison it aint even funny.

stop it already. and all of this was made possible by our friend GW jr.

what you thought was a good thing for black folks was fools gold. once again blk folks fooled into believing it was better when it really wasnt. it was a trap, and a setup.

now back to it.

what others have been trying to tell you is this. lets keep it real simple. its a pavlov's dog situation with black folks in america.

if you do something to someone for long enough. you will STUNT their growth(MENTALLY). and kill their spirit.

you keep an elephant inside a tight cage for long enough since he was a baby. even when you finally open the door he wont walk out. his will to be free is gone.his idea of freedom is skewed. he doesnt even know/understand what real freedom is. he doesnt get it. that all he has to do is walk out there and he'll be free.

the cold thing is black folks have it worse then that. there are times we get the gate opened for us. if we walk thru the gate and walk to far and get to close to freedom. we have seen many cases where those dudes get snatched right back and reminded "Boy you aint free, you as free as i say you are and thats about it."

black folks have been retarded. some more then others. would you treat a retarded person like a person that is not retarded if said retarded person committed a crime? you shouldnt. you should get the mentally ill person serious mental HELP. if you can get that going early and often then you can change the mind of a lot of people. which will change their direction in life and will to be free/live, and care. you would hear less "nucca i dont care, i dont give a ...."

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know that's what they want but looks like they're going to suck my d!ck before i do something to go to prison.