Are you bout that life ?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ain't nobody force them to do that shyt. Ain't nobody tell them to post up on the block like they a permit to sell crack. Ain't nobody tell them to ride around in circles in $50,000 cars. Ain't nobody tell them to drive wit no l's, nobody told them to drive wit no insurance. Nobody told them to get tats on they face and arms al retarded, nobody forced them to smoke weed and drink liquor allday.

These nikkas is just dumb these nikkas don't adapt to change, infact these nikkas use change to incriminate themself even further via social media.

Basically these nikkas is just stupid.

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nobody force them to do that shyt. Ain't nobody tell them to post up on the block like they a permit to sell crack. Ain't nobody tell them to ride around in circles in $50,000 cars. Ain't nobody tell them to drive wit no l's, nobody told them to drive wit no insurance. Nobody told them to get tats on they face and arms al retarded, nobody forced them to smoke weed and drink liquor allday.

These nikkas is just dumb these nikkas don't adapt to change, infact these nikkas use change to incriminate themself even further via social media.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

I agree, but this doesn't mean that the causes of these types of acts should be ignored.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That "life" ain't THE life. Nyggaz better wake up an realize that these white folks ain't hesistatin to give nyggaz football numbers. My momz knew this lady that used to be a c.o back in the day at I think san quentin state penetentary and she said 50% of the nyggz in jthe cali penetentiary system were 26 yrs and younger servin life sentences:to:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killer Mike - Burn

They say the cop wrote a letter apologizing to Oscar
Guess they say I'm wrong because I still say drop 'em
Police in the ghetto, they is killin' nikkas daily
But when we get to bustin' back, they say that we crazy
Prisons overcrowded and schools is too
Cause they undereducate ya and got a place for you
nikkas go to prison, the new age slavery
Now you know why they undereducate your baby

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I fkcsu with you Reagonomics but these brothas out here getting petty weed charges deserve jail.

situation-omg.gif

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
This is some real heavy information you brought out, brother. I sincerely commend you for it. And I know it hurts to talk to these monkeys, but I know you love your people enough to still continue. These a$$holes don't realize that the white man is literally TELLING THEM that they're going back into chattel slavery, and these chimpanzees think you're "Trolling". They literally signed a guaranteed contract saying that these prisons will be filled at 90% come hell or high water. And they are privatized, so alot of "manual" work will be outsourced to them, further depleting the "liberal" & "democratic" white mans economy, so he can turn around and blame you ******s & wetbacks for not having a job and start killing you dead in the street, at least...the ones that aren't locked up for spitting in public. You negros are in for some serious shyt in the coming months. But don't sweat it, Obama got your back, son.

Thank you for your commitment, Reaganomics. I'll try to share this info to others also.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
This fukk ass shyt just double posted me, so I guess I'll just make this one count....

http://www.alternet.org/story/15458...equality_in_the__u.s._criminal_justice_system

1 in 3 Black Men Go To Prison? The 10 Most Disturbing Facts About Racial Inequality in the U.S. Criminal Justice System
In light of these disparities, it is imperative that criminal-justice reform evolves as the civil rights issue of the 21st century.
March 17, 2012 |

This month the United States celebrates the Selma-to-Montgomery marches of 1965 to commemorate our shared history of the civil rights movement and our nation’s continued progress towards racial equality. Yet decades later a broken criminal-justice system has proven that we still have a long way to go in achieving racial equality.

Today people of color continue to be disproportionately incarcerated, policed, and sentenced to death at significantly higher rates than their white counterparts. Further, racial disparities in the criminal-justice system threaten communities of color—disenfranchising thousands by limiting voting rights and denying equal access to employment, housing, public benefits, and education to millions more. In light of these disparities, it is imperative that criminal-justice reform evolves as the civil rights issue of the 21st century.

Below we outline the top 10 facts pertaining to the criminal-justice system’s impact on communities of color.

1. While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color : 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.

2. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. Individuals of color have a disproportionate number of encounters with law enforcement, indicating that racial profiling continues to be a problem. A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with the police.

3. Students of color face harsher punishments in school than their white peers, leading to a higher number of youth of color incarcerated. Black and Hispanic students represent more than 70 percent of those involved in school-related arrests or referrals to law enforcement. Currently, African Americans make up two-fifths and Hispanics one-fifth of confined youth today.

4. According to recent data by the Department of Education, African American students are arrested far more often than their white classmates. The data showed that 96,000 students were arrested and 242,000 referred to law enforcement by schools during the 2009-10 school year. Of those students, black and Hispanic students made up more than 70 percent of arrested or referred students. Harsh school punishments, from suspensions to arrests, have led to high numbers of youth of color coming into contact with the juvenile-justice system and at an earlier age.

5. African American youth have higher rates of juvenile incarceration and are more likely to be sentenced to adult prison. According to the Sentencing Project , even though African American juvenile youth are about 16 percent of the youth population, 37 percent of their cases are moved to criminal court and 58 percent of African American youth are sent to adult prisons.

6. As the number of women incarcerated has increased by 800 percent over the last three decades, women of color have been disproportionately represented . While the number of women incarcerated is relatively low, the racial and ethnic disparities are startling. African American women are three times more likely than white women to be incarcerated, while Hispanic women are 69 percent more likely than white women to be incarcerated.

7. The war on drugs has been waged primarily in communities of color where people of color are more likely to receive higher offenses.According to the Human Rights Watch , people of color are no more likely to use or sell illegal drugs than whites, but they have higher rate of arrests. African Americans comprise 14 percent of regular drug users but are 37 percent of those arrested for drug offenses. From 1980 to 2007 about one in three of the 25.4 million adults arrested for drugs was African American.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I had to dap every Reagonomics post in here... this nikka came with the flame :wow:

Why ya'll even entertaining Wesley Pipes? This c00n OPENLY voted for BUSH... GEORGE W BUSH... even if you think elections are bullshyt anyway... how can you CONDONE... GEORGE BUSH... especially AFTER the Iraq War, Afghanistan etc...

Who you think is DYING in those wars? It's not the farm boys from Missouri... its the nikkas that the JUDGE said 10 YEARS in Prison or 2 TOURS OF DUTY... nikkas goin overseas to commit war crimes because the cops illegally searched them and found 2 ounces of weed which is a felony in some states.

Also some of these c00ns saying "Don't sell crack" kill me... when you got no income, dropped out of school and you literally STARVING, and your mans got some work and says "go ahead flip this and keep it"... you think your high and mighty moral ass is gonna say no? Until you suburb nikkas understand how nikkas in the hood really live and how sometimes it's a struggle between life and death for them, shut the fukk up about "choices".

And once they get caught? A white jury and white judge don't give a fukk about no struggle, no second chances. You could 10 years for a brick and Richard Goldbloomstein could get 3 years in Club Fed for 100 million dollar fraud schemes.

AIN'T shyt FAIR!!