Are you bout that life ?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Blah blah blah blah blah, still no excuse for ridin around with that nina. I'm glad they building higher institutions of educations/prisons for people who have business being out amongst the public.

:stylin:

You looking at the symptoms and ignoring the cause , god. In psychology they call this the fundamental attribution error. Why is he riding around wit that nina ? Is it because of the aforementioned 38+% unemployment rate among black youth ? Because his father was locked up during the Reagan-era war on drugs ? His mom was strung out ? School wasn't shyt ? Its easy to just dismiss certain segments of society.. Harder to find out why shyt is the way it is.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You looking at the symptoms and ignoring the cause , god.In psychology they call this the fundamental attribution error. Why is he riding around wit that nina ? Is it because of the aforementioned 38+% unemployment amongst black youth ? Because his father was locked up during the during the Reagan-era war on drugs ? His mom was strung out ? School wasn't shyt ? Its easy to just dismiss certain segments of society.. Harder to find out why shyt is the way it is.

I fkcsu with you Reagonomics but these brothas out here getting petty weed charges, riding dirty, riding with guns on their way to shoot another brotha deserve jail. This isn't on some Fred Hampton type shh. These brothas aren't gong to serve any purpose. They just looking to poison and destroy, so let them perish in jail.

They not fighting for no rights.

Like I've said in so many threads. There are so many good people in the hood and in poverty who do not harm other people. Who are law abiding people. Who are using legal methods to better their lives and get out of poverty.

But there is a large segment who unfortunately happened to be black males that don't give two shhts and are homegrown terrorists. Those little mothafckers need to be locked up before another innocent bystander is popped over their foolishness. Some brothas got to go.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You looking at the symptoms and ignoring the cause , god.In psychology they call this the fundamental attribution error. Why is he riding around wit that nina ? Is it because of the aforementioned 38+% unemployment rate among black youth ? Because his father was locked up during the Reagan-era war on drugs ? His mom was strung out ? School wasn't shyt ? Its easy to just dismiss certain segments of society.. Harder to find out why shyt is the way it is.

Perhaps, refusing to vote and participate in local government exacerbates those very root causes that you outlined. Playing the victim gets you nowhere.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I fkcsu with you Reagonomics but these brothas out here getting petty weed charges, riding dirty, riding with guns on their way to shoot another brotha deserve jail. This isn't on some Fred Hampton type shh. These brothas aren't gong to serve any purpose. They just looking to poison and destroy, so let them perish in jail.

Like I've said in so many threads. There are so many good people in the hood and in poverty who do not harm other people. Who are law abiding people. Who are using legal methods to better their lives and get out of poverty.

But there is a large segment who unfortunately happened to be black males that don't give two shhts and are homegrown terrorists. Those little mothafckers need to be locked up before another innocent bystander is popped over their foolishness. Some brothas got to go.

I agree to an extent. I just think some of our people are lost , but they do have redeeming value. I cant just throw away lost souls. Alot of these attitudes stem from black nihilism. How many times you hear a day you hear a black person say " I dont give a fukk".. I find that disturbing. When nobody ever gave a fukk about you , its only natural to reciprocate that. Some of us who were fortunate enough to make it out the hood were lucky enough to have a support network. My family was torn apart my prison/violence/drugs. My mom was strong , though. I dont know what its like to be passed through the foster care system , or have a mom who turns tricks to get high... Im just saying , there's a reason little child is running wild.. And that's what we
need to fix.

Perhaps, refusing to vote and participate in local government exacerbates those very root causes that you outlined. Playing the victim gets you nowhere.

Perhaps people are tired of being lied to. No matter who's elected , shyt stays the same.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

:rudy:
Look I see what you're saying, but when you have a group of people who have been beaten down since the moment they arrived by force 350+ years ago, you can't just sit here and generalize.

Let's just throw slavery out of the equation, and look at recent history. You had in the 60's and 70's, fathers were being ripped away from their families due to those benefits(welfare, EBT, etc), which severely cripples the potential for a child to grow. shytty schools with little to Afterschool programs, prison quotas(how many brothas get inc off bs weed and crack charges), and a system that's still keeping children away(Child Support sytem)from their fathers and there you have it.

I'm not saying, we should all start having AK's and start selling weed, but it's widely obvious that this system is designed for us to fail.

Family Man

Banned
Daps

nikka we talking about the differences in sentences for black people. A CAC can commit the exact crime as a black man and get much lighter sentence. shyt like this disproportionately affects blacker and poorer people. Same thing with the crack vs powdered cocaine sentences. I work in the substance abuse field and there isnt a more drug addicted set of people than the CAChead.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
nikka we talking about the differences in sentences for black people. A CAC can commit the exact crime as a black man and get much lighter sentence. shyt like this disproportionately affects blacker and poorer people. Same thing with the crack vs powdered cocaine sentences. I work in the substance abuse field and there is a more drug addicted set of people than the .

So specify. Those are things that should be rectified immediately. But at the end of the day this is such a b/s argument.

1. Don't smoke crack.

2. Don't sell crack.

3. Stay away from drugs altogether.

If you can't do that, you are going give up your freedom. You are going to end up the system and your life will be forever ruined. It's not rocket science breh. There isn't enough COINTEL-PRO plots out there to excuse all the dumb brothas who are out there right now as we speak doing this dumb shh.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So specify. Those are things that should be rectified immediately. But at the end of the day this is such a b/s argument.

1. Don't smoke crack.

2. Don't sell crack.

3. Stay away from drugs altogether.

If you can't do that, you are going give up your freedom. You are going to end up the system and your life will be forever ruined. It's not rocket science breh. There isn't enough COINTEL-PRO plots out there to excuse all the dumb brothas who are out there right now as we speak doing this dumb shh.

:snoop: Its 10:29PM and Im :flabbynsick:. I ain't got time for this. Good night.

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do the crime, if you don't want to do the time......
I have no sympathies for n!ggas shooting ni!ggas and selling drugs on the street who get caught.

you made your bed now lay in it