Are you bout that life ?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Prison life ?

WASHINGTON – At a time when states are struggling to reduce bloated prison populations and tight budgets, a private prison management company is offering to buy prisons in exchange for various considerations, including a controversial guarantee that the governments maintain a 90% occupancy rate for at least 20 years.
The $250 million proposal, circulated by the Nashville-based Corrections Corporation of America to prison officials in 48 states, has been blasted by some state officials who suggest such a program could pressure criminal justice officials to seek harsher sentences to maintain the contractually required occupancy rates.
Private purchasing of prisons locks in occupancy rates

Watch yourself..

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I wasn't doubting you, it was more like these people are at it again :beli:

Oh , my fault.

You already know who they reserving those spots for..

chi-290x290.jpg

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Maintain a 90% occupation rate for 20 YEARS?

I was unaware that the purpose of jail was to keep dudes in to meet a quota :snoop:

That's precisely the goal of a privately run prison. That's how they get paid.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
That's why it irritates me when black people talk that equality shyt. Some of us are still under the illusion that we're living in a post racial society with no barriers or limits. You got entire groups of rich and powerful people hoping you fail , and doing what they can to ensure this. What other kinda shyt you think these plutocrats are discussing behind closed doors ?

Prison industrial complex.. Let em know

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
That's why it irritates me when black people talk that equality shyt. Some of us are still under the illusion that we're living in a post racial society with no barriers or limits. You got entire groups of rich and powerful people hoping you fail , and doing what they can to ensure this. What other kinda shyt you think these plutocrats are discussing behind closed doors ?

Prison industrial complex.. Let em know

Blah blah blah blah blah, still no excuse for ridin around with that nina. I'm glad they building higher institutions of educations/prisons for people who have no business being out amongst the public.

:stylin:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
radio_raheem-radio.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upw5bbhnUck]Saigon (Featuring Q-Tip & Fatman Scoop) - The Invitation [Official Full Version] - YouTube[/ame]