Are You A p*ssy If You Cry Over Videogames?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
MGS4 when Snake was about to Off himself my eyes got watery... then when Big Boss intervened and was explaining the shyt he's been through told Snake to continue living and finally went in peace

:wow: a game never got me in the feels like that

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breh when I read the red wedding I put the book down in disbelief and just sat there hurt. I sat in silence for a good ten minutes.
I used to watch the show religiously but I didn't like how it felt like the whole show was centered around "OK who is going to die this episode". It felt corny to me. Like some kind of twisted game show and I felt like the deep story took a back seat to the shock of who would be killed.

Word. That's why I'm a bit tight that GRRM is taking his sweet time. While I like the show, I would have preferred reading these types of reveals.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Prologue in TLOU was alright but the real tear jerk moment was the part when Ellie ran away at the ranch and when you found her that little scene between her and Joel. it was perfect. Also the ending. The acting in that game was absolutely phenomenal.

Other game moments that got to me were:

Uncharted 4 when you reach the end and you start playing Crash bandicoot and then the camera pans back and shows
Nate's daughter and dog playin the game and holding the case.
Persona 5 The ending when the Phantom Thieves are fighting the final boss and the PT meter rises and shyt.
Persona 3's ending with Aigis and Makoto.
Persona 4's ending. *weeb confirmed*

The Last Guardian had some moments of awe.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My daughter 9 now i just asked her if she still remember Lee? and she was like with Clementine yeah daddy it was sad...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No you aren’t. I can’t remember a game I cried for but if it was emotional I can see it.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I cried when Aerith died in final fantasy VII, i had her built up and everything with the all creation limit breaker she was a staple to my main line up her, cloud and cid/red x and she dies had to replace her with vincent but it just wasn't the same. So many hours wasted on building her up brehs :mjcry:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Breh when I read the red wedding I put the book down in disbelief and just sat there hurt. I sat in silence for a good ten minutes.
I used to watch the show religiously but I didn't like how it felt like the whole show was centered around "OK who is going to die this episode". It felt corny to me. Like some kind of twisted game show and I felt like the deep story took a back seat to the shock of who would be killed.

Breh, i was the same way. I closed the book and went for a walk and didn't pick it up again for a week.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I never cried, but i got hit in the feels with Red Dead Redemption

Always play games where the protagonists reaches his goals, beat the bad guy and everyone rides into the sunset (Vice City, San Andreas, Saints Row 2 etc)

Last mission of Red Dead inside the Barn and John tels his family to go and hell handle it, no problem well just go deadeye and murk these fools :russ:

Go into deadeye, couldnt "X" all of them....gets lit up, surely i failed the mission and this is an alternate cutscene...right? :mjgrin:

....Right? :mjgrin:-- :ohhh:

it hit me, my nikka John is really dead :wow:

I was in shock, first game i played where the protag dies in the end...wild.

One of the goat endings ever breh, i was shocked too.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I didn't cry but I was like this breh ending the ending scene of UC4 just because it was basically 9 years of the Franchise in one room and the last shot was basically the beginning and end :mjcry:

But this broad broke down crying at the end of The Last Guardian she had to be consoled :mjcry:

Last edited: