Are You A p*ssy If You Cry Over Videogames?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
it was a good game and moments of it had me :gladbron: but you really out here shedding tears over it bruh? :patrice:

fukk it,
me and my wife watched that scene together, bruh that shyt fukked my night up.
:mjcry:

mean I wasn’t out here bawling or anything
:russ:

But life for a shorty shouldn’t be so rough:to:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
MIKE TYSON PUNCHOUT

I could not beat this dude and it got to me. Always entering codes only to see him flexing his biceps as I lay on the ground.

Those were some hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Some video games have better acting than movies, so if you shed a tear I can't blame you.

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
I have cried before to games. Especially the last year year since my mom passed on. You just get caught up on occasion.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Crying from a videogame :stopitslime: My best friend took a stray to the head in daycare....

I did cry at the end of Godzilla 1985, I don't even know why he ended up in that volcano, why they do that :to:
I have cried before to games. Especially the last year year since my mom passed on. You just get caught up on occasion.
I hear you, but I can't give the credit to a videogame for that. If the game itself was responsible then you vividly remember the scene that did it to you. Now if it's a moment that relates to a pain you're dealing with? It is what it is, but it most likely wouldn't have the same effect on the next gamer :hula: But, I am aware of that, and I am sorry for your loss either way...
I cry hard and often :yeshrug:
Famous last words of a pillow biter :dame:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I never cried, but i got hit in the feels with Red Dead Redemption

Always play games where the protagonists reaches his goals, beat the bad guy and everyone rides into the sunset (Vice City, San Andreas, Saints Row 2 etc)

Last mission of Red Dead inside the Barn and John tels his family to go and hell handle it, no problem well just go deadeye and murk these fools :russ:

Go into deadeye, couldnt "X" all of them....gets lit up, surely i failed the mission and this is an alternate cutscene...right? :mjgrin:

....Right? :mjgrin:-- :ohhh:

it hit me, my nikka John is really dead :wow:

I was in shock, first game i played where the protag dies in the end...wild.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
When I was a kid I feel like I might've cried at some shyt in a game that was sad. IDK.

I don't think nikkas are pussies tho, sometimes a story just grabs people. Same way a movie does. :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ:I was actually thinking about making a thread on this the other night to ask if anyone has ever cried playing a video game.
Off top I can't really think of any game that hit me like that.
I shed a tear watching The Color Purple though :mjcry:
Pursuit of Happiness hit me in the soul a bit too :to:
:pachaha:

On the real, I've never shed tears for anything I've played, watched, or read. Not trying to sound like a badass I'm just not really the crying type but I did feel moved by moments in many stories.

When it's revealed how humanity got fukked in Horizon: Zero Dawn, TLOU's gut punch opening, my favorite people getting bodied across the ME games.

No crying I just put down the controller and do this
svxrPtN.gif

Most emotional I've ever got was when I was reading A Storm of Swords and I reached the Red Wedding. I just threw the book at the wall and didn't continue reading for a few days. :russ:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
On the real, I've never shed tears for anything I've played, watched, or read. Not trying to sound like a badass I'm just not really the crying type but I did feel moved by moments in many stories.

When it's revealed how humanity got fukked in Horizon: Zero Dawn, TLOU's gut punch opening, my favorite people getting bodied across the ME games.

No crying I just put down the controller and do this
svxrPtN.gif

Most emotional I've ever got was when I was reading A Storm of Swords and I reached the Red Wedding. I just threw the book at the wall and didn't continue reading for a few days. :russ:

Breh when I read the red wedding I put the book down in disbelief and just sat there hurt. I sat in silence for a good ten minutes.
I used to watch the show religiously but I didn't like how it felt like the whole show was centered around "OK who is going to die this episode". It felt corny to me. Like some kind of twisted game show and I felt like the deep story took a back seat to the shock of who would be killed.