Are You A p*ssy If You Cry Over Videogames?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
so many people claim they were so emotionally moved by a game it made them cry....:stopitslime:

am I the only one that thinks this is lame af? :laugh:

there's still a lot of cheesy shyt in games I can't take seriously. don't get me wrong, there are some great games out there that make me go :ohhh: but no game has ever been on the level to actully make me shed tears

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I think the only time I cried was at the Nintendo world championships back in 1990 over here at the Jacobs Javits Center.

I was either 8 or 9 at the time and was pissed cause my sister finished with a higher score than me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:russ:I was actually thinking about making a thread on this the other night to ask if anyone has ever cried playing a video game.
Off top I can't really think of any game that hit me like that.
I shed a tear watching The Color Purple though :mjcry:
Pursuit of Happiness hit me in the soul a bit too :to:
:pachaha:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
man 50 ain't looking so good :whoa: I hope that's some method acting & shyt he's doing for the role otherwise he's the spitting image of :flabbynsick:
50 is naturally a endomorph look at all of his photos pre-2000 and post-2005 and he's fat ass fukk.

I think he's at least 250lbs from the way he looks now.

Also, he's in his mid 40s you can't expect someone to keep the same physique for 18 years in the public eye?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I cried when Li Long dies in the bad ending of Soul Blade/Edge in the bad ending. However I was a little kid at the time

The walking dead moment where you're forced to kill the zombie kid upstairs in the attic. I didn't cry but it did impact me, for some strange reason, my mind began thinking of my younger brothers.