Are you a Beta Male if you Wife up a Single Mother and raise her Child?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Serious Question: Is it a Beta Male characteristic to raise another man's child?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:snoop: not this shyt again....

but to answer the question. no. only beta male characteristics is caring what other people think about your choices. takes a real alpha male to wife up and love a single mother (if she is a great woman) and raise her child and not give a fukk what other people think about it.

:yeshrug:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
unless you adopt that kid, you are a loser because real parents will eat come tax time

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:snoop: not this shyt again....

but to answer the question. no. only beta male characteristics is caring what other people think about your choices. takes a real alpha male to wife up and love a single mother (if she is a great woman) and raise her child and not give a fukk what other people think about it.

:yeshrug:

Thread over.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
its not alpha/beta

its simpin, but when you get to a certain age, that's all that's there...

and when it comes down to it, she cares, she keep her tube untied for another relationships. know a chick 4 kids two baby father, two relationships, and she looking for the next relationship to possibly have kids, smh...but hey, its the thought that counts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its not alpha/beta

its simpin, but when you get to a certain age, that's all that's there...

and when it comes down to it, she cares, she keep her tube untied for another relationships. know a chick 4 kids two baby father, two relationships, and she looking for the next relationship to possibly have kids, smh...but hey, its the thought that counts

You know awful people.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
unless you adopt that kid, you are a loser because real parents will eat come tax time

:what:

my nikka, WE claim her child (and ours together) when tax time comes around. he doesn't get anything but a child support notice. and he has never eaten off of his own son during income tax time. so that's bullshyt.

i get the income tax from his child every year (and have been for the past 14 years) AND his child support check is deposited into my account every 2 weeks. who's really winning? :obama:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

my nikka, WE claim her child (and ours together) when tax time comes around. he doesn't get anything but a child support notice. and he has never eaten off of his own son during income tax time. so that's bullshyt.

i get the income tax from his child every year (and have been for the past 14 years) AND his child support check is deposited into my account every 2 weeks. who's really winning? :obama:

when u started dating this woman how did you feel about her kid?

honestly i would view the kid as a burden if i was in your situation

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

I can only speak from experience all my friends with single moms have lifetime pass to that puss.

I just can't trust a single mom for a long term commitment. Of course if I want to bust a nut (inside my condom) any woman is fair game.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO!!

"Women who have children out of wedlock are terrible human beings"
"Getting married is a simp move"

Well what is we 'posed to do?