Are y’all still going to be buying games at full price and never touch them?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Full Price???? I stay looking for discounts. Imagine paying 60+ on a game at release, and having that shyt just clutter your library.

Imagine paying $60+ on a game and as soon as you beat it, there's a flash sale for that same game for $29.99

:mjcry:

I learned my lesson. Never paid full for a game again. Waiting for that FF7 remake flash sale.

:mjgrin:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
It's rare I buy a game for more than $30. My backlog is full of games I got for free or during one of those really cheap sales.
I can imagine the savings you collected over the years breh Good Stuff.:myman:

Also, big shoutout to @Tenchi® Ryu™ Breh put me on game on so many websites and links to saving big bucks with games. I owe that man an onlyfans subscription of his choice. :wow:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My rule is to not get a 60 dollar game unless:

I’ve been anticipating it and I’m gonna run through as soon as I start.
:blessed:

Launch games for a new console:hubie:

Or NBA2K:manny:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Na, we buy them for discounted prices.....

And still don't play them

Thought I was the only one :heh:

But like breh said, most of mine are the PS+ free games. I got about 15 or so games I actually paid for in my backlog.
From what I see most games go on sale and stay on sale.

it’s not like a game gets discounted to $20 then goes back to $60

Nah that happens a lot actually. It’s just once u see it discounted, even if u miss the sale, it will most likely be discounted again in the near future.
Only game I've got burned at paying full price for has been 2K20 :francis:

Legit haven't booted that shyt up since the week it dropped.

Damn and I felt bad for paying like $28 for the gold cover version (that come with 35k vc) 2-3 months ago and not touching it :snoop:

The Deluxe was cheaper like 3 weeks later too :snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah

Thats why I only get multiplayer games that my homies get now.

I might buy a TripleA role playing title that I’m into (Like Batman, Spiderman, etc.) but not buying another roleplaying game full price if at all.

Too many role playing games IMO. I got enough to last forever. Might get Cyberpunk tho

Edit:

And I also game share with my homie on Xbox. Literally, we got hundreds of games especially with Games with Gold giving out like 2 free games every month on top of backwards compatible games.

shyt... my homie just bought Anthem discounted too :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm only getting games I enjoy playing on release. Everything else can wait. Not many games I got on release that I didn't play initially. Maybe the last Tomb Raider and I waited a while to play that. But I was getting some heavy play with it until just now when TLOU 2 came out. Those 2 series I'll cop first day, and GTA 6 but who knows if that'll ever come out. Mario platform and not a side game, and BOTW 2 or the next Zelda are probably the only other series I would get preorder. Any other series will likely wait until at least a 25% drop in price as well as depending on my current backlog. Backlog so long I might see y'all on the PS6. :francis:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Damn and I felt bad for paying like $28 for the gold cover version (that come with 35k vc) 2-3 months ago and not touching it :snoop:

The Deluxe was cheaper like 3 weeks later too :snoop:

Played that bullshyt for a couple of days, and went back to 2K18 :francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Imagine paying $60+ on a game and as soon as you beat it, there's a flash sale for that same game for $29.99

:mjcry:

I learned my lesson. Never paid full for a game again. Waiting for that FF7 remake flash sale.

:mjgrin:

I actually bought FF7 Remake full price on Saturday at Target. Was holding out hoping there would be a flash sale on it beforehand :mjcry:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
If i buy a game at full price im fasho playing it