Are y’all still going to be buying games at full price and never touch them?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I still got to finished horizon , spider-man , days gone(havent even started it) ...ill finish the last of us part 2 first
and then move to spider-man. Might have to start it from the beggining since i dont remember the story.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I bought Resident Evil 3 at a full price barely touched it and it's already been on sale for like $35

Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 full-price and barely touched it

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I only beat games quick that I really care about the plot about so I don't get spoiled.

Everything else I play at my own pace. TLOU2? That shyt getting beat either this weekend or next week.

Anything else gonna get beat when it get beat. I've been playing Bravely Default during dead time on my job cuz I never played it and if I beat it at all it'll be awhile from now

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I still haven’t finished GOW or Spider-Man :snoop: My set up is not ideal, my TV is too high up on my dresser drawer, I need a tv stand so I can play at eye level and a good chair to go with it. Definitely doing that by November + a modern tv. My current TV is 42in but 720p :francis:

Once I fix those I’ll be back in business and start finishing games again.
ZIUbL3Z.gif

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I still haven’t finished GOW or Spider-Man :snoop: My set up is not ideal, my TV is too high up on my dresser drawer, I need a tv stand so I can play at eye level and a good chair to go with it. Definitely doing that by November + a modern tv. My current TV is 42in but 720p :francis:

you in jail or something my nikka? :picard:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

giphy.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
At this point I can just wait for the games to be free on PSN, I download them and still don't play them.:francis: