Are Women Who Refuse to Have Kids, Men?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
:francis:

You think these girls just know that I can fukk? No, they have to like me before all that.

And built like a 6'0 stick isn't exactly the physique of a panty wetter, Breh.

But you've dated black women right? you've had intimate relationships with black women right? and from how you described yourself, I see why

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you've dated black women right? you've had intimate relationships with black women right? and from how you described yourself, I see why

Yeah.

And I had them when I was 5'9 and a 115 lbs, playing Dungeons and Dragons amd engaging in all kinds of nerdy stuff.

user1

Pro
Daps
I can look through the salon and see the type of black men many of you are attracted to..... The reason why a lot of you have the same experiences seemingly, when dealing with black man, is due to you never dating outside of the box....

Stop dating black men based on:

-Looks
-Penis Size
-Stroke

^^^ Stop choosing black men based on that criterion and you'd deal with better men...
Yes because you can tell this by talking to someone. The projecting on your post is embarrassing. Your box is based on physical and you assuming shyt a woman can't even see. Grown man with penis size on his mind :huhldup:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Yeah.

And I had them when I was 5'9 and a 115 lbs, playing Dungeons and Dragons amd engaging in all kinds of nerdy stuff.
Yes because you can tell this by talking to someone. The projecting on your post is embarrassing. Your box is based on physical and you assuming shyt a woman can't even see. Grown man with penis size on his mind :huhldup:

I have an idea on what kind of men African American women generally like.....