Are Women Who Refuse to Have Kids, Men?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Why wouldn't women want to be mothers? Do you know how important mothers are....

that should a be decision a woman makes on her own. She has to be pregnant, she has to give birth, and she has to take care of the kid. Not you. So no one else has any say in whether a woman wants to be a mother or not. It's easy for guys to decide when they want kids be they don't have to deal with pregnancy, childbirth, and post postpartum psychosis, depression or, anxiety. So men need to stfu trying to tell women what to do because what you guys have to deal with isn't even half of what women have to deal with.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
that should a be decision a woman makes on her own. She has to be pregnant, she has to give birth, and she has to take care of the kid. Not you. So no one else has any say in whether a woman wants to be a mother or not. It's easy for guys to decide when they want kids be they don't have to deal with pregnancy, childbirth, and post postpartum psychosis, depression or, anxiety. So men need to stfu trying to tell women what to do because what you guys have to deal with isn't even half of what women have to deal with.
Then she should have no problem raising the child by herself :obama:

Wario

Banned
Daps
Both can do the same things but they are wired differently. Women are a lot more detailed and much better at language, identifying and controlling emotions, communication and fine motor skills. Women also tend to have higher IQs and learn faster.

While men tend to excel physically, women excel mentally.

Physically, we are cleaner, healthier and live longer. Even in the womb while more males are conceived, they are more likely to be spontaneous aborted, and less likely to make it to term.

Using their interpersonal and cognitive skills, women are better managers because they are better listeners, teachers/mentors, problem-solvers and multitaskers. Also, their cautious/ less aggressive approach works out better in the long term investments.

Do you enjoy woman empowerment?

Dead beat dads come in all looks, dikk size and stroke. Sorry.

You're the one who brought up black men, race baiter.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then she should have no problem raising the child by herself :obama:

Entirely different set of problems.

No, taxpayers should not be burdened because deadbeats think that they should have control over what ELECTIVE medical procedures a woman should have done to them.

Just like "It's just biology that men are supposed to fukk around while women aren't", it's biology that only a woman can carry a child and has to go through pregnancy so men get almost no say.

After the child is born, the needs of the child outweigh the father's desire to be a bum so child support is completely acceptable especially when you realize that mom's are paying child support to which is caused...raising a child while doing all the stuff that you don't need to do if you don't wanna be a dad.

And I'm on child support

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Looks (You're built like kevin durant)
-Penis Size (You're packing)
-Stroke (stroke game is good)

I know why:

-Looks
-Pe......... Look.. at this point I'm spot on about African American women being shallow... Its past the point of coincidence...

:francis:

You think these girls just know that I can fukk? No, they have to like me before all that.

And built like a 6'0 stick isn't exactly the physique of a panty wetter, Breh.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Both can do the same things but they are wired differently. Women are a lot more detailed and much better at language, identifying and controlling emotions, communication and fine motor skills. Women also tend to have higher IQs and learn faster.

While men tend to excel physically, women excel mentally.

Physically, we are cleaner, healthier and live longer. Even in the womb while more males are conceived, they are more likely to be spontaneous aborted, and less likely to make it to term.

Using their interpersonal and cognitive skills, women are better managers because they are better listeners, teachers/mentors, problem-solvers and multitaskers. Also, their cautious/ less aggressive approach works out better in the long term investments.

When you infer that women mature faster than men, that kinda backs up my opinion that younger women and older men should date more often....

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can look through the salon and see the type of black men many of you are attracted to..... The reason why a lot of you have the same experiences seemingly, when dealing with black man, is due to you never dating outside of the box....

Stop dating black men based on:

-Looks
-Penis Size
-Stroke

^^^ Stop choosing black men based on that criterion and you'd deal with better men...
i can admit that i initially choose based on looks, but how do u think we determine penis size and stroke on first meeting?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Entirely different set of problems.

No, taxpayers should not be burdened because deadbeats think that they should have control over what ELECTIVE medical procedures a woman should have done to them.

Just like "It's just biology that men are supposed to fukk around while women aren't", it's biology that only a woman can carry a child and has to go through pregnancy so men get almost no say.

After the child is born, the needs of the child outweigh the father's desire to be a bum so child support is completely acceptable especially when you realize that mom's are paying child support to which is caused...raising a child while doing all the stuff that you don't need to do if you don't wanna be a dad.

And I'm on child support
Word