Are Women Who Refuse to Have Kids, Men?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
But biologically... thats what you were created to do.....
So what about men who are sterile? Their sole purpose is to plant that seed. Oh wait you can't do that... You fail at life. fukk that bullshyt ass logic

Last edited:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I. So what about men who are sterile? Their sole purpose is to plant that seed. Oh wait you can't do that... You fail at life. fukk that bullshyt ass logic

Stop using the exceptions..... what is wrong with what he is saying in the vid? He is saying to women, "enjoy being a mother".... thats all...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Outside of birthing children, name one thing women can do that men can't....
Both can do the same things but they are wired differently. Women are a lot more detailed and much better at language, identifying and controlling emotions, communication and fine motor skills. Women also tend to have higher IQs and learn faster.

While men tend to excel physically, women excel mentally.

Physically, we are cleaner, healthier and live longer. Even in the womb while more males are conceived, they are more likely to be spontaneous aborted, and less likely to make it to term.

Using their interpersonal and cognitive skills, women are better managers because they are better listeners, teachers/mentors, problem-solvers and multitaskers. Also, their cautious/ less aggressive approach works out better in the long term investments.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Both can do the same things but they are wired differently. Women are a lot more detailed and much better at language, identifying and controlling emotions, communication and fine motor skills. Women also tend to have higher IQs and learn faster.

While men tend to excel physically, women excel mentally.

Physically, we are cleaner, healthier and live longer. Even in the womb while more males are conceived, they are more likely to be spontaneous aborted, and less likely to make it to term.

Using their interpersonal and cognitive skills, women are better managers because they are better listeners, teachers/mentors, problem-solvers and multitaskers. Also, their cautious/ less aggressive approach works out better in the long term investments.

Outside of giving birth.... men can do everything women can do:

Women can be doctors.... so can Men

Women can be engineers.... so can Men

Women can be bus drivers... so can Men

Women can be politicians.... so can Men

Women can be carpenters... so can Men

Women can have children... so can M... wait..... Men can't.....

Why do you hate the babies?
African-American-Little-Girl-Kids-Ponytail-Hairstyles-Pictures-007.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they don't.... Black women love a "certain type" of black man and thats all you deal with when dating black men...... I can use this very forum to reinforce what I'm saying....

I'm 6'0, built like Kevin Durant, compared to Donald Glover and Nick Cannon (Aka cornball goofy dudes), and play tennis / write code in my free time. :comeon:

Black women, of all types, give me play despite not being a "hard-body thug" or some Trey Songz/Lance Gross pretty boy. :francis:

But I'm also packing and fukk like a champ but they don't know that when they chopping it up with me. :wow:

But the point of this post is to tell you to shut the fukk up and stop painting black women with a broad brush, nikka :usure:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Stop using the exceptions..... what is wrong with what he is saying in the vid? He is saying to women, "enjoy being a mother".... thats all...

What's wrong with it?!??!? If a woman doesn't want to be a mother, she doesn't fukking have to and that doesn't make her a man. and until a man can give birth, he needs to shut the fukk up telling women what the fukk to do. A woman has every right to not want to go through 9 months of pregnancy then go through hours of labor and a torn vagina just to get screaming baby into the world. You cant' shame someone into having children.

This thread just pissed me off. I'm going to sleep.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I'm 6'0, built like Kevin Durant,

But I'm also packing

fukk like a champ

-Looks (You're built like kevin durant)
-Penis Size (You're packing)
-Stroke (stroke game is good)

Black women, of all types, give me play

I know why:
I'm 6'0, built like Kevin Durant,

But I'm also packing

fukk like a champ

-Looks
-Pe......... Look.. at this point I'm spot on about African American women being shallow... Its past the point of coincidence...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
What's wrong with it?!??!? If a woman doesn't want to be a mother, she doesn't fukking have to and that doesn't make her a man. and until a man can give birth, he needs to shut the fukk up telling women what the fukk to do. A woman has every right to not want to go through 9 months of pregnancy then go through hours of labor and a torn vagina just to get screaming baby into the world. You cant' shame someone into having children.

This thread just pissed me off. I'm going to sleep.

Why wouldn't women want to be mothers? Do you know how important mothers are....