Are Women Who Refuse to Have Kids, Men?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I say yes,kinda

Why?...... I agree with his point that men can do whatever women can do..... except give birth!!!

Women can be doctors.... so can Men

Women can be engineers.... so can Men

Women can be bus drivers... so can Men

Women can be politicians.... so can Men

Women can be carpenters... so can Men

Women can have children... so can M... wait..... Men can't.....

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Yeah. The idea that you'd call someone a woman, who was born or made infertile for whatever reason, a man is a pretty disgusting mindset.

There were more women alive who had abortions than were infertile, last year... And even if she was infertile, she and her husband can adopt..... Voddie Baucham and his wife did that after their doctor told them she wouldn't be able to have anymore kids.....

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Doesn't mean it's smart to do it. Especially if your dealing with black men. They are statistically more likely to leave.

I can look through the salon and see the type of black men many of you are attracted to..... The reason why a lot of you have the same experiences seemingly, when dealing with black man, is due to you never dating outside of the box....

Stop dating black men based on:

-Looks
-Penis Size
-Stroke

^^^ Stop choosing black men based on that criterion and you'd deal with better men...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can look through the salon and see the type of black men many of you are attracted to..... The reason why a lot of you have the same experiences seemingly, when dealing with black man, is due to you never dating outside of the box....

Stop dating black men based on:

-Looks
-Penis Size
-Stroke

^^^ Stop choosing black men based on that criterion and you'd deal with better men...
Dead beat dads come in all looks, dikk size and stroke. Sorry.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Dead beat dads come in all looks, dikk size and stroke. Sorry.

No they don't.... Black women love a "certain type" of black man and thats all you deal with when dating black men...... I can use this very forum to reinforce what I'm saying....