Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Daps
that's just something ugly people say

Then why is it that this is the only forum where you guys say this? On most every other forum, PUA community, and in real life people say women don't care about looks that much, and they certainly don't like big muscles.

Being fat isn't good since it makes your dikk smaller, but there are lots of fat and ugly dudes that get with hot girls, while you almost never see the reverse.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Then why is it that this is the only forum where you guys say this? On most every other forum, PUA community, and in real life people say women don't care about looks that much, and they certainly don't like big muscles.

Being fat isn't good since it makes your dikk smaller, but there are lots of fat and ugly dudes that get with hot girls, while you almost never see the reverse.
because those fat dudes probably have something else the girls want, like money, so they settle.

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women like some muscles.
But it seems to me that most of them prefer a dude who is moderately fit than overly muscular.

Shredded abs and broad shoulders probably goes farther than 20 inch arms and a massive chest.

Daps
IDK why this thread got bumped, but hopefully this video will prove that these hoes in here don't know what the fukk they talking about

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
IDK why this thread got bumped, but hopefully this video will prove that these hoes in here don't know what the fukk they talking about

Man you still on this?

You can get woman without muscles. I had no problem getting woman without them. But once I started working out, it became a lot easier and women give me a lot of nice compliments. At this point you are def just trying to make yourself feel better. If you get women now, why are you so concerned....