Are we ready to admit GOON-TAH’s presentation on the main roster has been fantastic (Gunther appreciation thread)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's crazy to me that I've read or made this same kind of posts for literally 15+ years and it has never truly happened (not with a midcard or newly arrived talent).

WWE really is on some abusive relationship with it's audience. It becomes much clearer when you stop watching, tbh.
This is true as hell

Whenever we think the IC strap is being built, they knock it right back down to bum status

:francis:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The point was that it doesn’t make a diff and it insults the intelligence of those that watched, and beating the lowest tv face they have doesn’t change much.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The name change anger is some nerd shyt. Did people get mad when Rocky Maivia was shortened to The Rock? Were there any Mean Mark Callous fans out there? I wish they would stop changing names just for the sake of it, but people really went overboard with the hate.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The dynamic between he and Ludwig is *chefs kiss*

He was choppin my boy chest to smithereens

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
545w1g6msbc91.png

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
These same marks that hated be like WOW THE TNT BELT

Was that belt defended at the last ppv or nah?

😂😂😂😂😂

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
A stupid name is a stupid name. The problem is the gimmick itself. They see someone from Austria or Germany and imagine every wrestler from there has to look like a villain from Die Hard. This is the 80s/90s gimmick done in the year 2022. Can't they come up with something modern? The fighting Irish tag team gimmick is outdated too and so is that guy Veer who looks like he came straight from the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom.

Oh yeah and the Vikings gimmick, lol, Vince found a time machine and he's bringing back people that lived many many years ago. Now all we need is a wrestler dressed as Abraham Lincoln.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
A stupid name is a stupid name. The problem is the gimmick itself. They see someone from Austria or Germany and imagine every wrestler from there has to look like a villain from Die Hard. This is the 80s/90s gimmick done in the year 2022. Can't they come up with something modern? The fighting Irish tag team gimmick is outdated too and so is that guy Veer who looks like he came straight from the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom.
You rather him have an “I’m gonna outwrestle you in a 5 star mat-classic” gimmick huh

:lolbron:

Gunther on the main roster has been done masterfully. If you hatin on that, I don’t know what to tell ya

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
You rather him have an “I’m gonna outwrestle you in a 5 star mat-classic” gimmick huh

:lolbron:

Gunther on the main roster has been done masterfully. If you hatin on that, I don’t know what to tell ya
No I wanna see something different than Heidenreich part 2