Are we ready to admit GOON-TAH’s presentation on the main roster has been fantastic (Gunther appreciation thread)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nerd babble

Listen, I’m happy for you.

Anyway, y’all ready for Gunther vs Brock?

Edit: lmao at the nikka neg repping like I give a fukk about that type of shyt.

:heh:
Sent you positive rep in return because that’s how real nikkas move @The Collector

This wrestling shyt ain’t that deep. Cheer up.

Love

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Sent you positive rep in return return because that’s how real nikkas move @The Collector

Love

Don't mind him. Some people take things a little bit too seriously.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Sent you positive rep in return return because that’s how real nikkas move @The Collector

Love
Don't mind him. Some people take things a little bit too seriously.

I just came here to point out no one gives a fuxk about the name change anymore, but dude doesn’t wanna let it go. This shyt ain’t serious to me, but here is a dude having to up his thread every month to be on some “I told y’all shyt.” So who’s taking this shyt too serious? :stopitslime:

And I handed out that neg to let you know I’m done with this shyt, but you wanna cry about it. :hhh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I hate that Keith lee still gets killed for this lol

I do think it was an overreaction which is usually the case, but from a level headed POV I get it. The “WALTER” chants were such a big part of his presentation, and they had established him as that from day one so the change was kinda abrupt. Also mixed with the Nazi last name thing, it was easy to jump out the window and react at the time

:yeshrug:

It would be like WWE bringing in Samoa Joe, establishing him as that in NXT along with the “Joe, Joe, Joe” chants… and then randomly renaming him Jake Tua or some shyt 2 years into his run

Could he get over as Jake Tua? Probably. Cream rises…. But it would still kinda be like… why? What’s the reason? Why are we fukking with something that we literally helped work? In this case tho, it obviously worked out

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
WALTER = Incredible Indy big man
Gunther = The greatest Intercontinental champion of all time

I don’t blame him for not looking back

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hate that Keith lee still gets killed for this lol

I do think it was an overreaction which is usually the case, but from a level headed POV I get it. The “WALTER” chants were such a big part of his presentation, and they had established him as that from day one so the change was kinda abrupt. Also mixed with the Nazi last name thing, it was easy to jump out the window and react at the time

:yeshrug:

It would be like WWE bringing in Samoa Joe, establishing him as that in NXT along with the “Joe, Joe, Joe” chants… and then randomly renaming him Jake Tua or some shyt 2 years into his run

Could he get over as Jake Tua? Probably. Cream rises…. But it would still kinda be like… why? What’s the reason? Why are we fukking with something that we literally helped work? In this case tho, it obviously worked out
Nope he deserves to take eternal Ls for that tweet. He was no longer a part of the company and just wanted to take shots at them, because they called him out on his medical story. The reality is that WALTER wasn't a big draw from a main roster perspective, so the name change only mattered to the B&G die hard fans.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
look at goofys on that first page

Gunther has the right mentality and Vince and Triple H seen it and he was rewarded for it
wins, belts and money baby.. son looks like hes enjoying the hell out of life

you already know, when he gets the belt Seth currently has, he'll be the guy that keeps it for the long run

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
look at goofys on that first page

Gunther has the right mentality and Vince and Triple H seen it and he was rewarded for it
wins, belts and money baby.. son looks like hes enjoying the hell out of life

you already know, when he gets the belt Seth currently has, he'll be the guy that keeps it for the long run
The fact that you had people pissed that he was losing weight should tell you everything. There's a reason why they loved him when he was fat and why they like KO, it's because most wrestling fans look disgusting like that and they hate seeing people improve themselves. :russ: