Are we ready for Bad Boys 4?

tay1

All Star
Daps
Martin getting too flabby to be doin these movies.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
They should put them on medication so Martins personality totally shifts and he becomes super aggressive and arrogant. Maybe weave some TRT intro the script because they certainly like using movies as promotional vehicles for real life things.

At the same time have Will going through a deep depression as he sits alone in his four corner room staring at candles and realizes hes a played out player who lived a life devoid of any meaningful connection and can no longer get it in like he did so his whole concept of self is under threat.

Around this string together some F-ery and the usual antics but about crooked policery in this danceree and it would totally shift the dynamic of the movie and make it wildly entertaining and kick it up a few levels as well as so real that the audience feels what its like to turn from bad boys to grown men.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Third one wasn't that bad but I hate when they wait for forever to continue a movie series. :camby: Where was this energy 2 decades ago?

Even the 6 years between Rush Hour 2 and 3 was enough to completely kill the momentum. :mjcry:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll watch but not too sold on it, how hilarious would it be if they snuck a chris rock cameo in their on a sly shyt would have the theatre howling. I'm banking on a slap reference absolutely being in the script already :mjlol:

Bruh Chris Rock in a cameo slapping the shyt out of will is the best way for them to reconcile. With will doing an exaggerated Rick Flair tumble

:russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They need to bring back Michael Bay.

The third one wasn't trash but it has zero replay value and felt like a better directed and looking Fast and Furious flick :yeshrug: