Are we ready for Bad Boys 4?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yea I’m peeping this at the theater ,already got 2 dates lined up :takedat:

Last time I went to the movies was to see bad boys 3.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GO8H7tKXUAEhj5F

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Gift and a curse. On one hand his movies have been very financially successful. But once a couple of movies don't reach those lofty financial goals, you get into the weird space he's been in for about a decade and a half now. So let's now milk it because his "Name" still holds weight. And yes Bad Boys 4 looks like it's gonna be really good.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I'm a huge Smith fan since the 90s n this is missing a LOT of his other films.

After-earth.
Seven Pounds.
Focus.
The terrible one with his clone a couple years back.
Bagger Vance.

Selective choosing tells me bad faith.
Seven pounds was a critical success and lower budget, After Earth was a hot ass mess but that was M Night Shalalala’s fault. Focus was the gambling movie right? I think that one did ok, and Bagger Vance pulled in numbers too. That clone movie came out during the pandemic didnt it? It sucked but I think it went straight to streaming iirc

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Seven pounds was a critical success and lower budget, After Earth was a hot ass mess but that was M Night Shalalala’s fault. Focus was the gambling movie right? I think that one did ok, and Bagger Vance pulled in numbers too. That clone movie came out during the pandemic didnt it? It sucked but I think it went straight to streaming iirc
Clone movie = Gemini man, them fx weren't right

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I watched 3 at Phipps Plaza because I heard they filmed some scenes in Atlanta (I was living in Buckhead at the time) and I wanted to see if there were any places I'd recognize (I think there were a few buildings that I noticed).

I remembered enjoying it. If I have time when this drops I might check it out. If not, I'll watch it when it goes on streaming platforms.