Are we ready for Bad Boys 4?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Brehs will watch 60 year old cacs. Play characters they made popular, in the 80s. But have a problem when black actors do it.
Good point
I can't believe people still want to see an 80 year old Harrison Ford play Indiana Jones again

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Im there once it drops. Just don't have Marti Mar looking flabby in this one please.
It takes him to tell the story but he was on tour before the start of the third one and slipped on stage and hurt his back. That's why he couldn't get himself in shape.

He took a picture a couple of years ago and looked smaller. He looked pretty good for the Martin reunion too.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
ill watch but gotdammit...someone make sure martin is in shape for this

Thought Bad Boys for Life was pretty solid even liked the idea of them adding some young blood, But Martin looked like he didn't run a lap for the motherfukking role, I don't even think he threw a punch lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thought Bad Boys for Life was pretty solid even liked the idea of them adding some young blood, But Martin looked like he didn't run a lap for the motherfukking role, I don't even think he threw a punch lol
i think the story was there was a point where martin did slim down...a lot...ready to shoot but will wasnt for whatever reason...martin didnt maintain it and we got that version of him for the 3rd movie

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It takes him to tell the story but he was on tour before the start of the third one and slipped on stage and hurt his back. That's why he couldn't get himself in shape.

He took a picture a couple of years ago and looked smaller. He looked pretty good for the Martin reunion too.
Ohhh ok that explains it. My bad to Martin. Yea he does.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i think the story was there was a point where martin did slim down...a lot...ready to shoot but will wasnt for whatever reason...martin didnt maintain it and we got that version of him for the 3rd movie

Mind you, Bad Boys 4 Life and the first Sonic film were the FINAL films in theaters before COVID knocked down the buildings and changed everything forever.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Larryboy :dead:
larry-boy-veggie-tales.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:russ: Harrison Ford is 80 years old, and bout to start in Indiana Jone 5. Let theses old black actors get paid.

I don't understand why he will do indiana jones, but refuses to play han solo and forced JJ abrams to kill him off.

only for him to make a cameo in the rise of skywalker.