Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any black man who says no isn't worthy of dialogue. Type of nikka to walk out on his baby mama and leave his kid fatherless because they're scared to take responsibilitie of their actions. Now, if the ones saying no have never called a dark women (tar baby, or black as hell, etc) I'm not talking to them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to everyone saying black men are responsible for their self hatred issues, i've got a question. does this logic go across the globe? jamaica imported 1billion in weave in 2013, we all see the skin bleaching going on in nigeria, ghana, kenya, etc. are those black men to blame for that as well? we going to pin that on dead beat dads in america?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
to everyone saying black men are responsible for their self hatred issues, i've got a question. does this logic go across the globe? jamaica imported 1billion in weave in 2013, we all see the skin bleaching going on in nigeria, ghana, kenya, etc. are those black men to blame for that as well? we going to pin that on dead beat dads in america?

Obviously the black men in the other countries are responsible for their women's self hate :beli: at least partly. Take some responsibility.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm not because I've never put black women down. But many black men have and you know it.

black men put black women down and this is why they're having identity an crisis across all black communities?

black men are responsible for black women not liking the color of their skin, the color of their eyes or the texture of their hair?

:camby:

White supremacy is ultimately responsible.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
this whole "putting down" of the black women just started about 6-7 yrs ago. did the black womans insecurity/self hatred issues just start 6-7 yrs ago?

No. Black men gave into white supremacy a long time ago and started loving everything white or light. They did very little to make bw feel good about themselves. nikkas think their the "conscious" ones but really they're just as bad.