are we going to watch the butler?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

that man spent so much money in arabia it destabalized the economy for a decade :whew:

and to the question, no

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white liberal hollywood love making these types of movies

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lee daniels a faggaot btw...keep making these black movies depicting black vulnerability....show black strength...this 2013...we out here ready to kick down the door and take what we want....nobody holding hands singing we should overcome...fukk that

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Why couldn't he at least poison Nixon? Or provide counter Intel for the civil rights leaders?
This shyt reminds me of the dinner scene in django. :scusthov:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Got into it with my boy over this movie tonight. I said it's corny that blacks keep getting waterboarded with these slave/servant/we shall overcome movies as of a late. It's more to our history than that. He was basically like that is our history :snoop:

Write something that empowers blacks. How about a film about Egypt, The African Moors, Mansa Musa, Ethiopia fighting off colonization, King Leopold and the Congo, Thomas Sankara, Nat Turner, The Haiti Rebellion, Huey Newton, Fred Hampton, Greenwood,Tulsa/Black Wall Street, Harlem Renaissance, Thurgood Marshall/Brown v. Board. It's a million stories about blacks that can be told on film. Open a fukking book and pick one. The other day I was watching Game of Thrones just thinking. You got TV series like Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Rome, House of Borgias, The Tudors....movies like Troy, Alexander, 300, Immortals, Gladiator. Where the fukk is the epic tv series/movie on Egypt? It was arguably the father of modern civilization and it's not being represented on screen :pacspit:

I swear to god if I was a billionaire I'd be green lighting all those movies. They'd hate my black ass...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got into it with my boy over this movie tonight. I said it's corny that blacks keep getting waterboarded with these slave/servant/we shall overcome movies as of a late. It's more to our history than that. He was basically like that is our history :snoop:

Write something that empowers blacks. How about a film about Egypt, The African Moors, Mansa Musa, Ethiopia fighting off colonization, King Leopold and the Congo, Thomas Sankara, Nat Turner, The Haiti Rebellion, Huey Newton, Fred Hampton, Greenwood,Tulsa/Black Wall Street, Harlem Renaissance, Thurgood Marshall/Brown v. Board. It's a million stories about blacks that can be told on film. Open a fukking book and pick one. The other day I was watching Game of Thrones just thinking. You got TV series like Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Rome, House of Borgias, The Tudors....movies like Troy, Alexander, 300, Immortals, Gladiator. Where the fukk is the epic tv series/movie on Egypt? It was arguably the father of modern civilization and it's not being represented on screen :pacspit:

I swear to god if I was a billionaire I'd be green lighting all those movies. They'd hate my black ass...

Agreed with all of that. And it doesn't even have to be an epic film about african people, or a biopic. What happened to all the movies from the 90s and 80s that had black people in starring roles that were fun or funny to watch? It's like the past 2 - 3 years have been about slave movies or in servants movie or the tomfoolery that caters to white audiences of the tyler perry schtick. I am getting so tired of these movies. I swear that I will never see another slave movie even if it is like django. Black people have to take a stand somewhere.

Do people think asians, or indians(not from america) would tolerate their race being put in slavery roles or roles that would put their race on the lower totem pole all the damn time? it's just getting ridiculous with all these movies. And black kids growing up seeing all the types of movies will make them question their worth, it's just smh.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't only about blacks lapping this shytt up, its also a powertrip for White racists, 2 hours of nikkas getting whooped and called negroes.:mjpls:

If it was only blacks watchin then the movies would never be greenlit.:birdman:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
fukk no.

I've had it with all of these black servant/slave movies as of late and the c00ns trying to defend them.

I'm seeing Fruitvale Station on Monday :obama: