are we going to watch the butler?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The scene where Oprah slaps the shyt out of the black panther looking brother just made me shake my head. The symbolism is just so :demonic:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'll only download if I even feel the need. But to actually go out to watch it? Hell no....and I have an unlimited card to watch movies but I'm not going out my way to see this trash.

The mere fact that it's portraying Black Panthers to be troublemakers alone is a reason not to support it.

"Everything you are....is because of that butler!" :ufdup:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, not going to watch it, I didn't watch Django either. Make a movie about when those Africans moors came over and took over Spain, then were talking... Til then u can keep your slave/servant movies to yourself. They pump these bullshyt movies about black folks in weak positions then make it about how they "overcame" it and black folk lap that shyt up

Tired of this bein one of the main images of us on the big screen.

Slavin, eatin slop, soft shoe bullshyt, "oh, youz bettaz respects dat white man! He gave u da operatunateh, to beez a butlaz and feedz ya famlehz!"

I'm not seein it either. something about paying to see a black man
wb-frog-o.gif
for 2 hours in 2013 isn't too high on my list of priorities.

The scene where Oprah slaps the shyt out of the black panther looking brother just made me shake my head. The symbolism is just so :demonic:

"Everything you are....is because of that butler!" :ufdup:

:dead:

fukk i look like watching some movie about a tap dancing negra :dahell:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Nope, not going to watch it, I didn't watch Django either. Make a movie about when Mansa Musa was traveling across the Middle East shytting out gold, then were talking... Til then u can keep your slave/servant movies to yourself. They pump these bullshyt movies about black folks in weak positions then make it about how they "overcame" it and black folk lap that shyt up

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
"12 Years a Slave"

And no. I don't give a fukk that it's a true story. I'm tired of slave/servant films.

It may just be me but I never buy Brad Pitt's acting, ever. In that trailer he just sounded like Brad Pitt with a beard.

Fassbender sold his shyt but nope B-Rad just being Brad.