Are We Dating The Same Black Guy: Chicago

Daps
Brehs, they’re on to you.

:ufdup:

I guess it makes sense to make it race specific instead of the women dating other races clogging up the feed.

:manny:

Just know when you date, that woman could be putting your pic, and info online to see if other women know you. Be very careful about what you share, and vet women properly.

But she’s right. A lot of them won’t leave anyway.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
From what i heard about these groups, the intentions used to be good (to weed out abusive men or cheaters), but it's been ruined by vindictive ass women, right?

Yeah they've turned nasty. You have women who are in relationships in these groups instigating. They must be bored. Then you have single bitter chick's, or women asking for red flags before they even meet a guy.

Then you have guys who are in these groups undercover who report back to any guys getting slandered, which is pretty useful.

My choices of women I've dated must be tip top as I've never been featured on one of these groups.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The venom spat at Chicago niqqas :huhldup: :skip:
Crazy how all these social media types are talking about how much they expect a man to be contributing financially. I can't believe that many dudes are dropping anything on a woman like that.
She's certain age and keep referring to "used to", 25 years ago she was the high school upperclassmen having 30 year old street cats pick her up at 3 and trick on her, and of course that money doesn't last just as her youth/looks.

This is the "no 50/50" bravado era. Brehs can keep denying but it is what it is.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lol I seen the one for ATL and DC. You ain't smashing and dashing women in peace without getting blasted :mjlol: .

Withyhat said scumbags need to get exposed tho some dudes are legit users, scammers, whores.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
A had a former friend get in trouble cause his girl found him on a Facebook group titled "men that cheat". Apparently he's abusive and kidnaps women, I remember he kidnapped an old man living in his car and had him doing yardwork for the next two weeks. Refused to take him back to the car, had him two counties away said he should be happy cause he gets fed :mjlol:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My wife used used to be part of this large local women's group on FB. A bunch of the women somehow realized they had all allegedly been raped by this one guy, so they started a whole spinoff group just to talk about him.

It made me realize you don't know what the fukk people are talking about you online. People you may not even know.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

"Detroit men Chicago men"

Es9KJssUwAMcVNN.jpg

bird babble

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
A had a former friend get in trouble cause his girl found him on a Facebook group titled "men that cheat". Apparently he's abusive and kidnaps women, I remember he kidnapped an old man living in his car and had him doing yardwork for the next two weeks. Refused to take him back to the car, had him two counties away said he should be happy cause he gets fed :mjlol:
What type of scumbag :skip: