Are we all ready to admit Miles was DLC?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know myself and many other ps5 players were in denial about this for a while, but this shyt was really like 6 hours. :mjlol:

And tbh a lot of it felt same-y after putting in a plat on the OG spider-man ps4. :francis:

And miles voice actor was a straight up fail. :yeshrug:

Overall it was a slighty above mid DLC that we took an L on paying 50 dollars for. See? I can admit when I’m wrong and I’ll carry the cross.

This was an app until Ratchet and Clank and we have to accept that shyt.:beli:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see OP is slowly realizing that buying a PS5 at launch was damn near retarded...
not necessarily. the ssd def makes a Dif. sure there's a weak launch n few games to play(just like last gen) but both consoles positively impact last gen games.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
not necessarily. the ssd def makes a Dif. sure there's a weak launch n few games to play(just like last gen) but both consoles positively impact last gen games.
Breh...please stop. Both consoles are damn scams. PS4 Pro+++++ and One X++++++ .

How can consumers still possibly be defending these shyts? nikkas talked about PC gaming badly for years but now it's ok for MS and Sony to sell you upgraded GPUs and CPUs every 4-5 years?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I got a 2080ti and 32GB of RAM too. should I do that peasant talk?

naw that aint my style. im fine with the ps5 and series x performance:ehh:
You are just rambling now. What does peasant talk have to do with the consoles being scams?

I'd say you're more like a fool if you have a 2080ti and still bought the consoles at launch with no games. You're literally a typical idiot ass consumer but think you had a witty response with smileys...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are just rambling now. What does peasant talk have to do with the consoles being scams?

I'd say you're more like a fool if you have a 2080ti and still bought the consoles at launch with no games. You're literally a typical idiot ass consumer but think you had a witty response with smileys...
im sure ill be miserable playing Horizon 2:troll:

Demons Souls is garbage:troll: