Are there any Submissive Men on the Coli?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Well are they? :yeshrug:

Its only the innanet so don't be afraid of getting judged :comeon:

dis_gona_be_good_gif.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly I keep askin my wife to be a bit more assertive. I ain't wit the hitin and calling me names shyt, but I would want her to be a bit more aggressive instead of me initiating things so much.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
im dominant in the bedroom, but id be down with a girl sitting on my face and controlling me

Thats me!
If I can't run it in the bedroom, you out the door :stopitslime:

And I gotta get mine at least 2 times before u get urs. :manny:
I'm willing to let a chick put me in wrestling holds. :youngsabo:
How about a Rikishi :shaq:
Honestly I keep askin my wife to be a bit more assertive. I ain't wit the hitin and calling me names shyt, but I would want her to be a bit more aggressive instead of me initiating things so much.

Not on the domme tip but at least getting told what to do every once in a while. :takedat:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hope not. To be submissive in a relationship is like having not removed plaque from your teeth. In the beginning it wont be very noticeable but over time it will be come disgusting until ultimately it causes cavities in your relationship which will rot your relationship from the inside. In a world populated with demonic sissies women are constantly having to test men in an effort to establish who is and who isnt a man. Many of you who play the submissive role just to get along are taking on the attributes of the woman and in turn will be treated like one until utimately your relationship rots away.