Are there any sony exclusives that have longevity?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm 40 hrs deep into a 5 hr one and done walking simulator let Xbots tell it :wow:
Whats up with sony stans acting like the question is "Are there any games you ever played more than once"

The question also isn't "Is there any games you like" because everybody likes something.

Lets say my favorite game to play is Superman 64? Lets say I put 300hrs into it. Does that make Superman 64 a game with a status of "longevity" because I liked it that much?

This is exactly the logic 39 out of 40 sony stans have used when posting in this thread. Clearly thats not the topic but thats where you guys keep kicking your field goals :snoop:

What's sad and stupid at the same time is you guys don't seem to realize people with intellect see right through what you're attempting to do.
That's an automatic L for all of you, and the rest of this thread will consist of you losers circle jerking and bullying the narrative just to save face :wow:

Life of a sony stan :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Grown ass men arguing over video games :hhh:
When confronted with truth, arguing is a deterrent. People should be able to name these games easily, and everyone should be able cross reference and determine if sed game is known as such.

I have nothing to argue, I asked a question, these dudes acting like people replay Sony games like that. Well then, ps+LGBTessential should be extremely popular since they have all these games with high replay value. Only competition is Gamepass which consists of old games nobody cares about :jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yes, but a better question is do they have games gamers want to play? Yes again

Your question or the question you're regurgitating is just flat out low IQ because were literally talking videogame systems with Xbox being one of the most successful gaming companies the world has ever seen. Xbox been established for over 20yrs and you're talking about it now while acting like you're could to what they have to offer. You're just comfortable downplaying it's relevance which is usually something reserved for poverty.

poverty stricken gamers act like their exclusives is better than anything else, while the average gamers bases a game on the overall quality of the gameplay experience. Gameplay is key, and Xbox has that in spades