Are there any sony exclusives that have longevity?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
for me, I usually want to replay games that allow me to do things differently. like RPG's with different 'builds', or choice based games

Spiderman is honestly already getting boring for me, although I plan on finishing it. I hope Miles is better
That increases the amount a replays but doesn't mean it isn't replable without those choices. Like witcher 3 i can honestly say i played that game all the way through at least 10 times. Probably will give it another play thru when the remake and remasters come out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I replay Super Metroid and Link to the Past all the time, but those games are masterpieces :yeshrug:

And to a lot of people Spider-man is the best super hero game out, whats your point?

Seems like you perfectly get why someone would replay a game that doesn’t have a bunch of different alternate play styles and story routes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And to a lot of people Spider-man is the best super hero game out, whats your point?

Seems like you perfectly get why someone would replay a game that doesn’t have a bunch of different alternate play styles and story routes
No one has ever replayed Uncharted 2. Not even me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Notice how not a nan nada sony stan named sony exclusives that have longevity. I mean, some named games but nobody looks at the games mentioned as high replay value titles :bryan: But lets make sure I didn't miss anything...
I think Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, and Spiderman have replay value/longevity
When you start off by saying "I think" that means you don't have a game yourself. But you think others may have based on I guess internet folklore :francis:
Imagine if xbox had games they could remaste and remake, outside of the bi-annual forza games
We don't want remake/remasters, we'd rather have a new title more times than not. But if thats what you want then we have Perfect Dark, Fable, a few more on the way :handshake:
I played spiderman like 3 or 4 times. uncharted 4 i've played about 4 times too. Played God of War again recently due to the new release,
Ghost of Tsushima i played through like 4 times as well. OP really missing out if he hasn't played these games.
You clearly have nothing else to play so you replaying shyt like you don't have access to new games like you would if you had a gamepass.
And if you really liked playing the same game over, cool :tu: I never said that couldn't exist. But lets say you played those games 2,000,000 times.
That doesn't make the game itself a game to be known as a game that is high in replay value. The gamers have to decide. Gamertags tell the real story. Luke my boy, what is your PSNtag because I heard from a bird that you making up tall tales homie :leostare:
He’s a clown. Best ignored
Is that why you entered this thread I created, to ignore what I wrote? Mandatory much?
Cause he enjoys the game

What makes anything repayable? :dahell:
Do you replay @surf fingers in your mind :scusthov:
So you never replayed games from nes-through ps3 era? :dahell:

Only in this weird era of game as a service do people think single player games can’t be replayed and enjoyed
Oh so now you think we should game the same way we did as children :laff:
Only thing "Weird" is the fact you don't play games ONLINE. Like, what the fukk is wrong with you for that to be true?
1st replay was because it was really fun and wanted to experience it again
2nd replay was after i got the dlc & new game plus mode
3rd was after i got the miles morales game (i platinumed the game that time)
next one will be when spiderman 2 comes out.
Look, there isn't a game that a grown ass man needs to play thru 4x, especially not no damn spiderman :laff:
Yeah, it was cool swinging thru the city.. you nikkaz having orgasms over it is some other shyt
No one has ever replayed Uncharted 2. Not even me.
Uncharted 2 came out on the PS3, and as you know damn well ONLY YOU AND I PLAYED UNCHARTED 3 like that. This forum abandoned the Uncharted series after UC2 (or UC3 beta to be exact) You not lying, there hasn't been a WORTHY replayable sony exclusive since UC2 and even that is not a game I would want to replay. IT was epic... Was epic. It would be more of a chore to go back imo. And its not known as that today so :manny:
Gotta love the predictable pivot to Nintendo exclusives by the bots
Except Gizmo duck brought up Nintendo. But he didn't bring up sony exclusives and neither did you.
How do YOU post here multiple times and yet have not attempted to participate in the threads topic. Why are you pivoting sir?
I know why, we all do. Just like we all know what game will be played the most on playstation on this friday. I got your 6 :bustback: