Are there any sony exclusives that have longevity?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And to a lot of people Spider-man is the best super hero game out, whats your point?

Seems like you perfectly get why someone would replay a game that doesn’t have a bunch of different alternate play styles and story routes
there's plenty of games I enjoy but don't want to replay. like I said, I'm playing Spiderman now, and I don't think I'd want to run through it again, let alone 3/4 times

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
there's plenty of games I enjoy but don't want to replay. like I said, I'm playing Spiderman now, and I don't think I'd want to run through it again, let alone 3/4 times

Cool. :yeshrug:

I see a lot of people rebuying the game to play on pc as we speak though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you never replayed games from nes-through ps3 era? :dahell:

Only in this weird era of game as a service do people think single player games can’t be replayed and enjoyed
Games used to have mechanics you could have fun trying to master and actually have different experiences playing through them again. Like the OG super mario bros game is fun every time you play it and feels like you are learning and mastering the game.

Games like spider-man are full of movies you don’t want to watch again and the mechanics are relatively shallow.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Games used to have mechanics you could have fun trying to master and actually have different experiences playing through them again. Like the OG super mario bros game is fun every time you play it and feels like you are learning and mastering the game.

Games like spider-man are full of movies you don’t want to watch again and the mechanics are relatively shallow.

What different experiences did you have replaying super mario bros ? :dahell:

What, you took the warp pipe in level two and skipped level 3?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Play 2D games with archaic game design in 2022 and claim Spider-Man is boring xbrehs :mjlol:

These guys arent even good at trolling lol
there's nostalgia involved, but I do think those games are better than Spiderman. do you see yourself replaying Spiderman in 20 years?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the irony is the most memorable most talked about games throughout gaming history have been single player, story driven games.
Said Wendy Williams
Irony is you talking this bullshyt while the most popular games on the platform YOU LOVE THE MOST are games that fit the mold of this threads topic
What different experiences did you have replaying super mario bros ? :dahell:

What, you took the warp pipe in level two and skipped level 3?
So you finshed SMB once and then was like :hubie: I'm goooood?
I said you got it :gucci:
The fact you keep saying anything while saying NOTHING at all is the problem :stop:
If we can actually have dialogue here, I feel that you are misunderstanding the question this thread is asking.
Any game can be fun to somebody, any game can be on somebodies "I wanna play that again" list, right.
But because that is true doesn't mean every game has longevity. What PS exclusive is KNOWN to be that?
You can't say Spiderman
Nobody even attempted to say Horizon
And only weirdos finsihed Death Stranding once let alone replay it :manny: i kid, but seriously.
Sea of Theives for instance is a game that is even more popular now than it was at launch. And that applies to a few xbox games, not just a couple.

And when you think about it, sony shines as a single player creator, we know this. That doesn't equate to every category and yet this entire thread you sony stans been acting like it does because yall stuck on stupid. Its a flaw, I'm pointing it out. Don't get mad, recognize the real and do better :francis:

Oh and :umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played Spider-Man once and knew halfway through I was never playing that shyt again, couldn't get to the ending fast enough. I have played Ghost of Tsushima 3 times all the way through and would play it again.
The story was good so I powered through, the gameplay was meh, and even on difficulty it just doesn't feel good to do, even if it looks cool. Don't even get me started on miles.

Now web of shadow :wow: