Are there any sony exclusives that have longevity?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony stans always talk about games, and they always play them. But what they really play says a completely different story.
The formula is to release two hyped up titles a year, then a month later nobody gives a shyt about it except the people who haven't gotten it yet
Rinse/repeat.

I don't even know what game they waiting on next, Xmen :smugdraper:

But on Xbox, is this just a coincidence :jbhmm: but every game that fits into the longevity category on xbox.. gets X-tra hated on here
Think about it...This happens..

with all the scripting and shyt built into forge, this shyts pretty advanced. people already making their own games within forge beyond just regular game mode stuff. Joseph Staten also talked about campaign A.I. being added into forge. this is easily the most advanced forge mode ever, come a long way from the level builder in Halo 3.

and again, its been 1 week since forge launched. this is the quick shyt people have put together. That custom games browser in march is gonna have a good variety of games when it launches for season 3. looking forward to it.

When Little Big Flop came out this type of thing was celebrated :gladbron:
One of the best FPS games ever created gets this added to it, and the narrative is Halo is a failure :dwillhuh:
They even switched over to Unreal 5 for future additions and I guess thats when sony stans will go "Man, Halo is NOW GOOD I GUESS"
Grounded :hula: Sea of Thieves, you name the game that actual GAMERS LOVE and rate highly, they are jokes to the sony stans :wow:
Lets look at the top games played on playstation 5
And in that link you can check for every month, nobody cares about sony games at all on playstation.
I'm sure they'll have a title in Nov, and Dec is the holidays so by January things will be back to normal :patrice:

Was Socom 2 the last one :dahell:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I played spiderman like 3 or 4 times. uncharted 4 i've played about 4 times too. Played God of War again recently due to the new release,
Ghost of Tsushima i played through like 4 times as well. OP really missing out if he hasn't played these games.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played spiderman like 3 or 4 times. uncharted 4 i've played about 4 times too. Played God of War again recently due to the new release,
Ghost of Tsushima i played through like 4 times as well. OP really missing out if he hasn't played these games.
He’s a clown. Best ignored

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
what makes you want to replay Spiderman? I'm playing it now, and it's cool, but I can't see myself running through it again

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Cause he enjoys the game

What makes anything repayable? :dahell:
for me, I usually want to replay games that allow me to do things differently. like RPG's with different 'builds', or choice based games

Spiderman is honestly already getting boring for me, although I plan on finishing it. I hope Miles is better

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
for me, I usually want to replay games that allow me to do things differently. like RPG's with different 'builds', or choice based games

Spiderman is honestly already getting boring for me, although I plan on finishing it. I hope Miles is better

So you never replayed games from nes-through ps3 era? :dahell:

Only in this weird era of game as a service do people think single player games can’t be replayed and enjoyed

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what makes you want to replay Spiderman? I'm playing it now, and it's cool, but I can't see myself running through it again
1st replay was because it was really fun and wanted to experience it again
2nd replay was after i got the dlc & new game plus mode
3rd was after i got the miles morales game (i platinumed the game that time)
next one will be when spiderman 2 comes out.