Are strippers mandatory at a Bachelors Party?

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
lmao you losers never been invited to a pizza contest? :snoop: i feel bad for your social lives.

you and your boys all get together and you make some ground rules then you just all cook and make your best pizza and then you get together at the end and decide as a group who made the best pizza. its a good time and we do it about once a week.

:pachaha: Wtf type of corny shyt is this?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what you don't like pizza or some shyt?

Normally when we have pizza contests, we get a couple of women we know and a few we randomly find off Craigslist to come and judge our pizza-making abilities. I be in that bytch like Michelangelo whippin that crust up...:noah:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fL_n3F8JYQ[/ame]

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i aint condoning nikkas cheating on their wives in there either, they could do that shyt when theyre solo

props to you for respecting your girl even when she's not around! you sound like a good catch and a GREAT guy. :hug:
strippers at bachelor (and bahchelorette parties for that matter) are mad disrespectful imo. (unless it's joint party and your spouse is present). this goes for women too ...cos male strippers get WAAAAAAY more out pocket with tryna grid their body parts all in your face and sh*t and so do most females strippers at bachelor parties.... go to vegas and gamble with your bud or go on boating\camping trip with em...:myman:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
"In recent years, however, the "traditional" bachelor party with drinking and strippers has often changed to a less rowdy and more reflecting time with friends. Many grooms to be have instead been treated to camping trips with friends, fishing trips, pizza contests, baseball games, video games, poker, barbecuing, and other activities. Generally, the best man will plan an activity in secret with friends that they feel the groom will enjoy. "

:dahell:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hit up atlantic city, then go to a nice restaurant. a 2 day cruise is also another option. i thought you meant something like this for a food contest

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP6BuigGW3A"]Man vs Food Baltimore - YouTube[/ame]

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
lmao you losers never been invited to a pizza contest? :snoop: i feel bad for your social lives.

you and your boys all get together and you make some ground rules then you just all cook and make your best pizza and then you get together at the end and decide as a group who made the best pizza. its a good time and we do it about once a week.
hahahaha

This sounds so lame

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we are setting a Bachelors party up and Im telling the other dude thats planning with me that I dont think we should really have strippers there. I think it should just be us fellas 7-8 of us just drinking and having fun. talking, bullshytting, regular chill shyt.

:patrice: