Are strippers mandatory at a Bachelors Party?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
"In recent years, however, the "traditional" bachelor party with drinking and strippers has often changed to a less rowdy and more reflecting time with friends. Many grooms to be have instead been treated to camping trips with friends, fishing trips, pizza contests, baseball games, video games, poker, barbecuing, and other activities. Generally, the best man will plan an activity in secret with friends that they feel the groom will enjoy. "

idk
my boys and i always be havin pizza contests n shyt

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
I'd cut my fiance's head off clean with an axe if he thinks he is going to add disgusting strippers to his bachelor's party.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't fucc with strip clubs and I wouldn't want strippers at my bachelor party. Fucc payin a bytch to take off her clothes. I'd rather just hit Vegas for the weekend with my nyggaz and and hit the pool parties & clubs where thousands of females will be around to holla at that u don't have to pay :manny:

We talkin' about the same Vegas? Ho capital of the world?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
We talkin' about the same Vegas? Ho capital of the world?

Yes. Vegas has a ton of working girls. But any dude with a lil bit of swag or game can score with females at the nightclubs or pool parties. You don't have to pay strippers or prostitutes to get action/attention from females in Vegas

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Vegas has a ton of working girls. But any dude with a lil bit of swag or game can score with females at the nightclubs or pool parties. You don't have to pay strippers or prostitutes to get action/attention from females in Vegas

if u aint got no money you aint getting any play

nothing is free in vegas

not even the stds

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

:patrice: Anyway, I don't doubt your game, but :aicmon: If you in Vegas f*ckin' a local, there's like a 99% chance she is a pro but liked you, or she used to be a pro. B*tches ain't movin' to the desert for the f*ck of it b.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, we are going to Vegas in 2 more days. A Double Birthday/Double Bachelor Party. About 10-12 guys going, and yeah strippers/hookers will be involved.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
ive never had no lame ass pizza contest lmao, no offense

wtf is a pizza contest?

lmao you losers never been invited to a pizza contest? :snoop: i feel bad for your social lives.

you and your boys all get together and you make some ground rules then you just all cook and make your best pizza and then you get together at the end and decide as a group who made the best pizza. its a good time and we do it about once a week.