Are strippers mandatory at a Bachelors Party?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
It's sad what men are becoming now, scared of whores and hookers.:dahell:

The whorehouse use to be the hangout back in the day. A hard working man could go have a drink, shoot some pool, talk shyt and swallow spit with homie. Then go upstairs and get some head b4 going home. :win:

You dude cant have fathers and grew up around real Gs. You nikkas scared to run trains on hoez, you couldn't hang with us if you didn't get down like us. like you all are fukking virgins. The chick you with done probably had a training session or 10.

You Tre from Boyz in the Hood ass nikkas. :pacspit:

Get some damn hookers and liquor and have a party like a damn man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd cut my fiance's head off clean with an axe if he thinks he is going to add disgusting strippers to his bachelor's party.

most bachelor partys I've been to the groom actually fukks some random smut ( non stripper) because his boys make sure he gets some new p*ssy on his way out.

but I'm sure that would never happen to you :usure:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Yes. Vegas has a ton of working girls. But any dude with a lil bit of swag or game can score with females at the nightclubs or pool parties. You don't have to pay strippers or prostitutes to get action/attention from females in Vegas

Please believe it

I'm always fukkin in Vegas

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao you losers never been invited to a pizza contest? :snoop: i feel bad for your social lives.

you and your boys all get together and you make some ground rules then you just all cook and make your best pizza and then you get together at the end and decide as a group who made the best pizza. its a good time and we do it about once a week.

i aint eating no pizza that my nikkas touch by making it

:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we are setting a Bachelors party up and Im telling the other dude thats planning with me that I dont think we should really have strippers there. I think it should just be us fellas 7-8 of us just drinking and having fun. talking, bullshytting, regular chill shyt.

:whoa:I think you should consult the other mbrs of the Bach party party. if the majority agree then i can respect it. but that sounds like no bach party I've every been too.

i don't give a fukk about strippers or hookers but there should be some conquest to fukk some ratchets unless other others really aint bout that life

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Without some female entertainment there then it makes it no different from any other night hanging with the fellas.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
lmao you losers never been invited to a pizza contest? :snoop: i feel bad for your social lives.

you and your boys all get together and you make some ground rules then you just all cook and make your best pizza and then you get together at the end and decide as a group who made the best pizza. its a good time and we do it about once a week.

:dwillhuh:

:heh: :heh: :heh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:patrice: a pizza contest? What kinda peanut butter and jelly...

Sounds pretty fukking gay if you ask me...not that anything is wrong with gay.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:patrice: Anyway, I don't doubt your game, but :aicmon: If you in Vegas f*ckin' a local, there's like a 99% chance she is a pro but liked you, or she used to be a pro. B*tches ain't movin' to the desert for the f*ck of it b.

Dog, I've been to Vegas a million times and yes a lot of the local chicks are workin. I agree with u there. But Im talkin about the imports, the chicks from outta town who go to Vegas to party and to hook up with cats. The chicks that come to Vegas with their homegirls for bachlorette parties, for spring breaks, for birthdays etc. Those groups of females are ready for the taking.

And those are the females that dudes should be on when in Vegas. U are almost guaranteed to score

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: a pizza contest? What kinda peanut butter and jelly...

Sounds pretty fukking gay if you ask me...not that anything is wrong with gay.

I can't respect no nikka who ain't never had a pizza contest before. Where the fukk y'all grow up at?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

:dead: every time.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:whoa:I think you should consult the other mbrs of the Bach party party. if the majority agree then i can respect it. but that sounds like no bach party I've every been too.

i don't give a fukk about strippers or hookers but there should be some conquest to fukk some ratchets unless other others really aint bout that life

my plan was to have a bbq at a beach house. i mean , its gonna be broads out there on the beach that we dont have to pay for. mad liquor , mad food. its right on the beach so we can invite some lil biddies back to the house. u know ratchets dont turn down free liquor.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean a bachelor party with no naked bytches

we better be river rafting or jumping out of airplanes or something cool like that