shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I copped and it sounds much better

Voices are richer and shyt.

I am watching a young man funk flex interview and I can actually tell she's on the mic if that makes sense.

Music sounds 10 times better and our phones can connect :noah:

I just need to connect my TV remote to it and I am gucci

Movies are gonna sound so much different. Good you found something.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't have one but I'm with my friend seeking one and I don't see the point :manny:

But if they will change my life then please enlighten me :patrice:
complete system>>>>>soundbar with subwoofer and surround speakers>>>>>soundbar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tv speakers

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a Andrew Jones sub paired with Klipsch quintet 5.0 speakers. Sound is amazing :blessed:

I can't wait to move into a house to get that upgrade....

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have a Andrew Jones sub paired with Klipsch quintet 5.0 speakers. Sound is amazing :blessed:

I can't wait to move into a house to get that upgrade....
How does the sub sound?

I didn't get the sub when I copped the speakers because alot of the reviews said the sub was weak so I just got the 5.0 floor speaker set and used the sub from my Energy Take Classic set

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does the sub sound?

I didn't get the sub when I copped the speakers because alot of the reviews said the sub was weak so I just got the 5.0 floor speaker set and used the sub from my Energy Take Classic set

That's crazy because they (audiophile sites) been comparing the AJ sub to $1000 dollar subs....the ratings are next to none and literally has the game like :dwillhuh: at that price range. I love it...Ive had the cops called on my 3 times because of it just from watching movies, but the bass it so solid and deep. I can feel it in my chest almost. I had to but rubber on the bottom because on the vibrating but other then that its well worth it.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Nothing beats a Real Home theater but these days...less is more. I mean TV's are slimming down but how to match that with huge speakers? Ppl are becoming more bougie man you'd be surprised. Company's like Sonos make an incredible soundbar...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
They soild, I absolutely had to have one to watch DVDs and Blu Rays on my old TV but then I later realized it was just a shytty TV. But they are still good to have to me. Especially for Sports events and gaming. That's mainly what I use it for

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have an old onkyo HTr520 home theatre and I definitely can tell the difference without it on.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nothing beats a Real Home theater but these days...less is more. I mean TV's are slimming down but how to match that with huge speakers? Ppl are becoming more bougie man you'd be surprised. Company's like Sonos make an incredible soundbar...
All speakers aren't huge

There are speaker out there for basically any type of setup you want to do

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Very true but at that point you might as well get a sound bar these days with wireless rears.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Very true but at that point you might as well get a sound bar these days with wireless rears.
I disagree

Soundbars just can't provide the same kind of sound as a good 5.1 setup

Its all personal preference though

For me its all about sound quality so a soundbar isn't even an option