Are scientist trying to be too smart?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
So I was watching a few programs yesterday about space. They were mostly focused on planets. During the programs they were discussing the planets components all they way down to the core. As you probably know that they send satellites out into space to get their info. None of these satellites have the capabilities to survive the harsh conditions of the planets. They stated that. So basically they know nothing hardly. They have also stated how big the sun is. But how could they know that? Nothing could get close enough to the sun to accurately measure it's size and how ridiculously big it is. How about all the galaxies? Whose to say there is a lot or a few. Surely no telescope could ever measure that.

That led me to think of how much scientist actually know.

This same question came into my head while being in a thread discussing pain. How can u accurately measure pain? Of course you can say a bullet shot would hurt worse than a stomach ache but when it comes to extreme pain such as natural childbirth or cluster headaches. How can we truly determine the pain felt unless we have experienced both?

what are some of the things that scientist claim they know about but you actually think they don't? I say space. Everything is mostly theories even though they act like a lot are facts.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
you_668ae3_3013800.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So I was watching a few programs yesterday about space. They were mostly focused on planets. During the programs they were discussing the planets components all they way down to the core. As you probably know that they send satellites out into space to get their info. None of these satellites have the capabilities to survive the harsh conditions of the planets. They stated that. So basically they know nothing hardly. They have also stated how big the sun is. But how could they know that? Nothing could get close enough to the sun to accurately measure it's size and how ridiculously big it is. How about all the galaxies? Whose to say there is a lot or a few. Surely no telescope could ever measure that.

That led me to think of how much scientist actually know.

This same question came into my head while being in a thread discussing pain. How can u accurately measure pain? Of course you can say a bullet shot would hurt worse than a stomach ache but when it comes to extreme pain such as natural childbirth or cluster headaches. How can we truly determine the pain felt unless we have experienced both?

what are some of the things that scientist claim they know about but you actually think they don't? I say space. Everything is mostly theories even though they act like a lot are facts.

Perhaps what you're trying to say is that they are trying too hard to make unqualified estimates or to quantify the unquantifiable. Thread title makes you sound like a dumb ass :heh:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
scientists are trying to find the undeniable truth. theories are a part of science. that doesn't mean they are trying to be 'too smart' for reporting their findings. trying to be too smart would mean they weren't telling you anything.

also...math exists...so it's not ridiculous that we could deduce how large the sun is.

Daps
Most of those nikkas are short, unattractive and have difficulty gettin' p*ssy

At least let them have the fact that they're smart and they know a lot more than the average person when it comes to the science shyt :snoop:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Huh, we born not knowing, are we born knowing all?
We growing wiser, are we just growing tall?
Can you read thoughts? can you read palms?
Huh, can you predict the future? can you see storms coming?
The Earth was flat if you went too far you would fall off
Now the Earth is round if the shape change again everybody woulda start laugh
The average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak of
And still won't research and find out the root of the truth that you seek of
Scholars teach in Universities and claim that they're smart and cunning
Tell them find a cure when we sneeze and that's when their nose start running
And the rich get stitched up, when we get cut
Man a heal dem broken bones in the bush with the wet mud
Can you read signs? can you read stars?
Can you make peace? can you fight war?
Can you milk cows, even though you drive cars? huh
Can you survive, Against All Odds, Now?