Are people still denying 2023 is not gonna be the GOAT year in gaming?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is everything there releasing this year tho?
camron-nope.gif

just the duck trying to inflate his own narrative.

giphy.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
camron-nope.gif

just the duck trying to inflate his own narrative.

giphy.gif

To be fair, I'm not really refuting said narrative. I'm just asking cuz I'm pretty sure a least a handful of those games on that tweet were just announced this year, not dropping. This has/is a great gaming year tho. No question.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shytposter turned bytch I got the gauge out. 96 ways I made out, Fran Drescher way. That good F-R-A, verbal FN spray

Regulate with my stans, 17 exclusives gleam and no red rings, they let me let y'all xbrehs know one thing

There's one life, one console, so there can only be one King :obama:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Regulate with my stans, 17 exclusives gleam and no red rings, they let me let y'all xbrehs know one thing

The highlights of stannin, Coli style roll ban bets in linen, computer fans spinning on milleniums, twenty games I'm winning em,online threats I'm sending em, @hex with OLED TV sets the minimum,Ill game adrenaline

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

The highlights of stannin, Coli style roll ban bets in linen, computer fans spinning on milleniums, twenty games I'm winning em,online threats I'm sending em, @hex with OLED TV sets the minimum,Ill game adrenaline
Rep both for making me realize it’s been too long since I listened to The Message :salute: