Are people becoming numb to streaming price increases?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Been rocking with YTTV for a while but the once were 64.99 and I see the writing on the wall. The interface is better then Hulu Live though which is why I usually rock with them . But cats need to know how to CANCEL these streaming services for a few months when they don't watch anything on there.

The fact you can cancel these services alone makes it better than cable. It’s like people forget that you have to sign up for a year (sometimes two) just to get a decent monthly rate for cable.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The fact you can cancel these services alone makes it better than cable. It’s like people forget that you have to sign up for a year (sometimes two) just to get a decent monthly rate for cable.
Bruh i realized that cable users will stick to that shyt thinking it's cheaper when even today I know I can have way more entertainment sports and movies for under 100 bucks a month and that's including the 73 alone for YTTB. While I had DTV for 15 plus years and had to threaten every 3 to 6 months just to get a damn credit for 20 to 30 bucks. Damn bill was 200 or close to it every month and this was after canceling every movie channel except HBO. Once I switched over I never looked back.