Are people becoming numb to streaming price increases?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Man, I went on head and bought YouTubeTV like 8 months ago and cancelled everything else :mjlol:

$20 a month for fukking Netflix???
How much is YouTube TV monthly?

$72.99 per month

What Is the Base Price for YouTube TV? YouTube TV costs $72.99 per month for its basic plan, which includes more than 100 channels. You will get such channels as ESPN, TNT, AMC, CNN, and Comedy Central, as well as the local affiliates of ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox.Oct 11, 2023

For that much I'd expect XXX and some PPV low-tier fights

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
How much is YouTube TV monthly?

$72.99 per month

What Is the Base Price for YouTube TV? YouTube TV costs $72.99 per month for its basic plan, which includes more than 100 channels. You will get such channels as ESPN, TNT, AMC, CNN, and Comedy Central, as well as the local affiliates of ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox.Oct 11, 2023

For that much I'd expect XXX and some PPV low-tier fights
Been rocking with YTTV for a while but the once were 64.99 and I see the writing on the wall. The interface is better then Hulu Live though which is why I usually rock with them . But cats need to know how to CANCEL these streaming services for a few months when they don't watch anything on there.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Been rocking with YTTV for a while but the once were 64.99 and I see the writing on the wall. The interface is better then Hulu Live though which is why I usually rock with them . But cats need to know how to CANCEL these streaming services for a few months when they don't watch anything on there.

Netflix is the most egregious one to me. I haven't had it for sometime now. $23 and some change to watch that slop. Peacock not being free for Comcast/Xfinity subscribers is wild too. Apple TV, Paramount+ Hulu, Disney+ and even the cable networks have pay walls with bullshyt behind them. But yeah, if you know if there's some shyt you want to watch on a different one, do a free trial, and try to cancel a few days before. Those free trials going from a month to two weeks to seven days so rapidly is another tell.