Are people actually excited for a new GTA?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
In fact most people believe RDR1 is better than RDR2, so that kind of tells you that rockstar isnt trending upward

Nahhhhh lol. It was and still is a masterpiece game with one of the best stories in video game history but nahhhh. Idek about “most people” either.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I am :blessed:

The game will come out and do numbers :whew:

Y'all gotta stop making these silly threads, does anyone still listen to Drake, do people still wear Jordans etc :camby:

It’s not about if they do or if we will eventually cop, i simply asked who’s actually excited for it.

Just like i wouldn’t be excited for a new uncharted game. Sure i would eventually play it and probably enjoy it, and probably even get hype leading up to the release eventually because i like new AAA games from developers i like.

But am I sitting here thinking, “damn a new GTA would be sooooo dope right” ? Naw, I’d much rather rockstar have made that Agent spy/stealth game and give us some new heat for once. GTA turning into CoD/madden in that people are just gonna buy it regardless of where they take to series or whether they actually try to innovate it at all.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
It’s not about if they do or if we will eventually cop, i simply asked who’s actually excited for it.

Just like i wouldn’t be excited for a new uncharted game. Sure i would eventually play it and probably enjoy it, and probably even get hype leading up to the release eventually because i like new AAA games from developers i like.

But am I sitting here thinking, “damn a new GTA would be sooooo dope right” ? Naw, I’d much rather rockstar have made that Agent spy/stealth game and give us some new heat for once. GTA turning into CoD/madden in that people are just gonna buy it regardless of where they take to series or whether they actually try to innovate it at all.

I think I see what you’re saying. It’s like Cyberpunk’s current dilemma....A lot of people aren’t as excited for the game now thanks to the recent delay more than a week ago even though they’ll still cop whenever it drops (Dec 10th or otherwise). Me personally, I’m still excited for the game since I literally just got hip to its existence late last year and I haven’t been following its development for 8 years like a lot of people have. Plus, I’m just now immersing myself in the lore that surrounds the game. So as a result, the delay didn’t hamper my excitement for the game that much even after coming into awareness of the multiple past delays it has experienced. Everybody’s circumstances are always gonna be different.

Having said that, in regards to GTA 6, I’m not as excited for it myself as I once was and depending on where they go with the single player, I may or may not cop this time. But we will see. I don’t mind the Online component at all anymore but I’m still more of a single player gamer by nature.